UK- English Cadaan's hunt down & attack Pakistani grooming gangs abusing English/Cadaan girls

If the UK police don't crack down in Pakistani men/teenage boys grooming/raping Cadaan children, and Stop being the scared if your called "racist" when is stopping ""racist"Pakistani paedophiles," considered racist"??? When Pakistanis only target cadaan is racist, its going to spiral out of control and it will get very messy for Pakistanis in the UK.

Link -
Link -
Link -
Link -
Link -
Link - https://youtu.be/y9PKyuMpsw0

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
It’s nothing to do with Somalis. I remember when the Uk reporter claimed she was evicted from a mosque but the cctv camera shows she left on her own. The Pakistanis claimed it was the Somalis who threw her out cause of language difficulties.

But knowing Somalis they will cry ummah the loudest when these people are hunted down.

:mjlol:

It’s nothing to do with Somalis. I remember when the Uk reporter claimed she was evicted from a mosque but the cctv camera shows she left on her own. The Pakistanis claimed it was the Somalis who threw her out cause of language difficulties.

But knowing Somalis they will cry ummah the loudest when these people are hunted down.

:mjlol:
Wallahi so true.

If this happens to xalimos we would be enraged, so I'm rooting for the Cadaan's to destroy these Pakistani paedophile criminal scum.

Trending