UK dawah scene...

IMG_20230530_005609.jpg

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
This woman was speaking about being traditional, well be traditional and stop talking bullshit on the internet. Wey hadal badantahay. Sh ecould honestly do a sspot account if she can’t control herself.

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
Fucking weirdo obsessed with Somali, that dirty timo jileec need to have his ass whopped

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

U know i recently saw an Ali Dawah tik tok where a Pakistani male was saying he was GAY and celibate. That he abstains from all sex and knows this is a test. Ali- said - can i hug you? I was disgusted at his reaction and confirmed my suspicious about him. I quickly scrawl side way before the hug happened. Iiieew :susp:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Ali dawah once again using somali for engagement and clout, obsessed weirdo.

also, how is he comparing an ethnicity to a race? :what1:
Because somalis are their own race. One look at the honourable and noble tribe of Somali will tell you all you need to know.

Why is he pitting ethnic groups against each other. What does he mean Somali vs Pakistani?! Also, why is divorce only an issue when it’s women? Why isn’t it Pakistani divorced men vs Somali divorced men? Why even bring ethnic groups into this?

He’s trying to incorporate humiliating redpil fresh and fit style talk show but with an ‘Islamic veneer’ when all it is about is disrespecting women and causing even more gender war and division.

For all of his anti ‘feminism’ rants, this man is the foot soldier of feminists. He really goes out of his way to portray Western Muslim men in the worst possible light and causes fear and anxiety with regards to marriage for young Muslim women. From promoting abusive men who brag about leaving their wife to go into labour alone in the living room to demonizing and pitting divorced women.
He’s a cancer to this Ummah and will make the most conservative of women run to foreign ideologies.

Welcome to Dawah men of 2023.

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
somalis are their own race, we are an ummah entirely.
There is really no one who closely resembles Somalis, except for the cushites ofc but they have been Ethiopianized and in Sudan they are arabized.
Somali phenotype cannot be found outside of the horn. Only reason we are not considered a race is because we have a tiny population relative to the continent

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I’m reading the comments and these Asians are mad that Somalis don’t have a taboo against divorced women. They are mixing their culture with the deen AGAIN.

Comparing Chaste Divorced women to Non-virgins is lowly. Islam is for chastity.

Trending