Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

Ohh man :deadpeter:
Indian niggas hiding under tires on trucks :deadosama:
Paki/Hindi nigga claiming Romanian:drakelaugh:
They call a Romanian interpreter on the phone to speak to the Hindi/Paki guy and he says fuk all lmao making up words

Cadaan guy goes I'm more Romanian than you :deadrose::cryinglaughsmiley:

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿

Ohh man :deadpeter:
Indian niggas hiding under tires on trucks :deadosama:
Paki/Hindi nigga claiming Romanian:drakelaugh:
They call a Romanian interpreter on the phone to speak to the Hindi/Paki guy and he says fuk all lmao making up words

Cadaan guy goes I'm more Romanian than you :deadrose::cryinglaughsmiley:
Vrae cesta mananc pizda, frate.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That place is qashin. The international section of passport control is xoolonimo. 1 mile long that one person collapsed front of us.

I love the one where they catch a Somali traveler visiting his wife and kid in Australia. Turns out she denies being married to him and he doesn't even know the poor kid's birthday. Worst of all, the immigration officer handling the case is a recent Indian migrant who, no sooner has she landed, is keeping out the black and brown hordes. Just Beautiful.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Negro unlucky, we nationals use the machines and it takes few mins :chrisfreshhah:

I was so elated when I was coming back to the states and we were divided into US citizens and foreign passport holders. The line of the foreign passport holders was just ridiculously long as far as the eye can see and my line was so short and we scanned our own passport and then got to a window where I was asked few departing questions and then released :trumpsmirk::salute:

waraabe

Your superior
I was so elated when I was coming back to the states and we were divided into US citizens and foreign passport holders. The line of the foreign passport holders was just ridiculously long as far as the eye can see and my line was so short and we scanned our own passport and then got to a window where I was asked few departing questions and then released :trumpsmirk::salute:
we don't get asked questions :siilaanyolaugh:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I get questioned in 8/10 airports whenever I travel... even in African countries. Wish we had just 1% of their border force in Somalia and we'd block 90% of the migrants coming to Somalia for work but end up joining al kebab.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The Spanish border force are cool ass people. They speak to you in Spanish and then release you in like 50 seconds.

They also have one of the best uniforms, runtii.

It's all about presentation too. The border force people in Somalia/SL need to invest money on proper uniform. They can buy it from a cheap Chinese guy. Also the idiot personnels need to be disciplined to stay clean, physically fit and dentally fixed, Nacalaaa.

The first thing a visitor sees is the customs officers and it leaves a lasting impression.

Waar maxaa noo diiday nadaam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending