UK BLM protests all over the country for George Floyd

Over a dude who was killed in the USA. Now these BLM retards should be protesting about knife crime and how it affects young black boys in the UK.

Knife crime tends to be more prevalent in large cities, particularly in London.

For every 100,000 people in the capital, there were 169 knife offences in 2018-19.

In 2018, figures from the mayor's office showed that young black and minority ethnic teenage boys and men were disproportionately affected, as both victims and perpetrators.

The Metropolitan Police Chief Commissioner Cressida Dick has said tackling violence in London is her "priority".

But they are too busy protesting over this guy who was a star and who robbed a pregnant Mexican woman at gunpoint.

Last edited:

Over a dude who was killed in the USA. Now these retards show be protesting about this

But they are too busy protesting over this guy who was a star and robbed a Mexican woman at gun point.
f*ck why are these morons bringing the Americans mess. I just wanted to watch as a viewer.

f*ck why are these morons bringing the Americans mess. I just wanted to watch as a viewer.

Now what happened to George Floyd was bad, but let these Americans chimp out about it as it happened in their country. Don't bring that BS over here. Why the f*ck are people even going to these protests. I thought everyone in the UK was suppose to be on lockdown?. Its like these retards think that COVID-19 just disappeared from thin air.

Now what happened to George Floyd was bad, but let the Americans chimp out about it. Don't bring that BS over here. Why the f*ck are people even going to these protests. What happened to lockdown and social distancing?.
I assume they’re latching onto the movement for Floyd due to how popular it was and decided to just protest now to draw attention perhaps? Which I consider completely different considering Britain’s issue with the police force isn’t a racial issue which is third world America but rather an ongoing class issue. Undoubtedly these protests won’t go anywhere as reckless as the American ones due to it being organized and much more centralized as they’re paying close attention to what happened. This being the most significant reason as to why nick much reform has taken place in America due to the lack of organization and leadership for the black protesters. Give or take a few day’s and it should disperse.

I assume they’re latching onto the movement for Floyd due to how popular it was and decided to just protest now to draw attention perhaps? Which I consider completely different considering Britain’s issue with the police force isn’t a racial issue which is third world America but rather an ongoing class issue. Undoubtedly these protests won’t go anywhere as reckless as the American ones due to it being organized and much more centralized as they’re paying close attention to what happened. This being the most significant reason as to why nick much reform has taken place in America due to the lack of organization and leadership for the black protesters. Give or take a few day’s and it should disperse.

Of course, these protests won't go anywhere, what do they expect is going to happen?. It's not like the US government is just going reform their police force and laws about stop and search, because of some retards chimping out in the UK. Of course, they won't do that.

What is funny is that we had our version of these riots/protests around 2011 over a black dude called Mark Duggan who was a known drug dealer and gang-banger but of course the way he died was bad as he wasn't armed at the time of his death and the UK police shot him in a very disgusting and animalistic manner hence why the riots/protests broke out originally in Tottenham (North London) then it spread to the rest of the country. However, I remember at the time that no one in America even bothered to go out and protest about it or even raised awareness about his case on social media.

Last edited:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Something these valiant protestors forgetting about...
Hmm I don’t know...maybe the deadly pandemic we are all under?
:mjlol:

Of course, these protests won't go anywhere, what do they expect is going to happen?. It's not like the US government is just going reform their police force and laws about stop and search, because of some retards chimping out in the UK. Of course, they won't do that.

What is funny is that we had our version of these riots/protests around 2011 over a black dude called Mark Duggan who was a known drug dealer and gang-banger but of course the way he died was bad as he wasn't armed at the time of his death and they shot him in a very disgusting and animalistic manner hence why the riots/protests broke out originally in Tottenham. However, I remember at the time that no one in America even bothered to protest or even give a shit about his case.
It’s pricelessly because of how much media America has influence on. Most of these news sources are scrambling at the chance to report on the “downfall” of America, after all who would care about a weather report from Nicaragua? China couldn’t even stay 2 minutes quiet during these riots without making snide remarks on how much of a shit hole america is, let’s take this into perspective, China possibly the worst offender is reprimanding America. This is possibly one of the only chances that they’ll ever get, although I doubt that considering the course the country is taking.

The most interesting and similar link to history that I could make would be during the Cold War when the soviets would deflect all criticisms of their own country by repeating the phrase “and you are lynching Negroes” any time USA would lament on their actions.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_you_are_lynching_Negroes

What happened UK people? I thought you were above this and only American Somali girls did this shit. At least there American, what’s your excuse? :heh:

Trending

Latest posts