UK black twitter complaining about groping/sexual assault at Carnival

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
A wearing a ty outfit be winking and preeing you the moment you start touching her big fat batty they start complaining. Like why you at carni then, confused jezzy

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Going through the guy who thought it was okay twitter account is weird. The fucking guy was commenting on predator cases with some weird suspicious shit:mugshotman:

A wearing a ty outfit be winking and preeing you the moment you start touching her big fat batty they start complaining. Like why you at carni then, confused jezzy
Warya you need consent first f*ck that no consent shit. However I do agree on theyre stupid for doing that.:umad:

I don't get why these SJW are so obsessed with trying to get people fired. It's disgusting how they want to mess someone's life up over some tweets. They need to get thicker skin.
If you are going to encourage sexual assault on Twitter you don’t deserve to have a job. He is probably trying to entertain people and troll, but now he will only find employments at his uncles Kebab shop and it will be his fault.

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
bonus:

Hopefully this disgusting degenerate shit gets banned.[/QUOTE]

These people be acting like fucking monkeys what the f*ck is wrong with them.

I don't get why these SJW are so obsessed with trying to get people fired. It's disgusting how they want to mess someone's life up over some tweets. They need to get thicker skin.
Agreed. Especially when the comment is many years, sometimes even decades old.
It's possible to change your opinion, why can't they fathom that.

-I'm not talking about the man from these tweets of course-

Didn't we do that to that Madow who works at crepes and cone?
tenor.gif

Don’t go to carnival if you don’t like random men trying to catch a whine with you especially if you’re dressed provocatively. It’s pretty common sense but people wanna act like we live in a fairytale

Have anyone noticed they dont mention the type of men this is. We all know they are talking about Caribbean men. But they love to throw the phrase men out there without calling out their own people. Black guys do this more than anyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending