UK and you European niggas come in. Aussies as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
do your countries give the death penalty and life time sentences for people who commit serious crimes like murder, terrorism, drug trafficking and etc?

Over here in the US we got like thousands that are serving life in prison. Like around 100,000+ prisoners are serving life time sentences.

Reason am asking is because I saw a YouTube clip about a prison in Norway that looked pretty cool.

@Knowles @Geeljire sanbuur @Shushue @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @Factz @AussieHustler @Apollo @Mercury
@Steamdevolopment

do your countries give the death penalty and life time sentences for people who commit serious crimes like murder, terrorism, drug trafficking and etc?

Over here in the US we got like thousands that are serving life in prison. Like around 100,000+ prisoners are serving life time sentences.

Reason am asking is because I saw a YouTube clip about a prison in Norway that looked pretty cool.

@Knowles @Geeljire sanbuur @Shushue @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @Factz @AussieHustler @Apollo @Mercury
@Steamdevolopment
Scandinavian jails are lightwork but UK is just like the US 25 to life if you commit a murder thats why you try your hardest to never kill someone or be on the scene of a murder

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Scandinavian jails are lightwork but UK is just like the US 25 to life if you commit a murder thats why you try your hardest to never kill someone or be on the scene of a murder
Scandinavian prison system sound crazy as shit. Mass murders can get a max of 21 years. My nigga wtf.

Imagine your neighbor being a dude who killed like 15 people and raped 7 people. Hell naw bro

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Loool there justice system is good bro even murderers deserve freedom life behind bars is not worth living
They ended someone’s life. Someone who could have been a father, mother, a kid.

Like if you kill a single mother raising kids by herself than you basically just screwed over her family. Kids gonna be put up for adoption. Put through fosters homes where they might be separated. Just crappy life.

True monsters like that should be punished for life. Especially the more henious the crime.

I’m pro death penalty as well especially for confessed killers and rapists.

Last edited:

Like if you kill a single mother raising kids by herself than you basically just screwed over her family. Kids gonna be put up for adoption. Put through fosters homes where they might be separated. Just crappy life.

True monsters like that should be punished for life. Especially the more henious the crime.

I’m pro dearth penalty as well especially for confessed killers and rapists.
Your right tbh killing is bad i just hate the jail its not a place for humans to live

@Jerome in the house Your a typical pussyhole american. "Omg what if my neighbour kills me". I bet you also think its justified for police to shoot when they feel a little scared. A nation full of cowards. No wonder they want to carry guns. Grow some balls kid, sometimes you have to put on the big boy pants and realise you can't take someone else's freedom cause you might wet yourself.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Jerome in the house Your a typical pussyhole american. "Omg what if my neighbour kills me". I bet you also think its justified for police to shoot when they feel a little scared. A nation full of cowards. Grow some balls kid, sometimes you have to put on the big boy pants and realise you can't take someone else's freedom cause you might wet yourself.
So I'm a pusseyhole for not wanting to be neighbors with a murderer

Welp I guess I am what eat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
So I'm a pusseyhole for not wanting to be neighbors with a murderer

Welp I guess I am what eat
Listen you savage. You want to lock someone in a cage for their entire life over if's and maybe's. Why do they call it the land of the free home of the brave? We don't need your type of uncivilised selfish cowardly thinking. Numerous studies have shown that the scandi system of rehabilitation is far more effective and reduces reoffending than the american way.

In norway they release 1 serial killer after 21 years and hope he doesn't reoffend. In America they release 100 petty offenders after 21 years and they end up doing worse things because they hardened in prison.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Listen you savage. You want to lock someone in a cage for their entire life over if's and maybe's. Why do they call it the land of the free home of the brave? We don't need your type of uncivilised selfish cowardly thinking. Numerous studies have shown that the scandi system of rehabilitation is far more effective and reduces reoffending than the american way.

In norway they release 1 serial killer after 21 years and hope he doesn't reoffend. In America they release 100 petty offenders after 21 years and they end up doing worse things because they hardened in prison.
if they out here killing people than they should be punished.

Scandi system seems nice. It was mostly a shocking thing when I saw the video at first. Than I searched up their life sentences and learned the max time sentence is 21 years. But can you really compare the scandi system to the American one. America is way different than it. It is way larger than it as well. Criminals grow up different over here. Different ways of life. More people in general

This honestly gives off the impression to me that you can kill someone and just serve only 21 years

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation

I’m pro death penalty as well especially for confessed killers and rapists.

What if an innocent man gets the rope?

The prisons are humane

The funny thing is that Breivik might be released if he behaves so there’s not lifetime sentence.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

@Steamdevolopment

U r NOT in the USA~~~!!!!!!!!!!! U r a UK lad

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
U r NOT in the USA~~~!!!!!!!!!!! U r a UK lad
@AussieHustler why does basra always accuse me of being from the UK. I have told her I am american but the chick just ignores.

Can you confront her about it in your DMs. Maybe she listens to you in there. Cause out here in the general section she is always attacking me for no reason.

A big bully honestly.

:pacspit: Your a garbage witch Basra. Give me 3 months dhaqan celis and my yibir magic skills will be better than your life’s work.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@AussieHustler why does basra always accuse me of being from the UK. I have told her I am american but the chick just ignores.

Can you confront her about it in your DMs. Maybe she listens to you in there. Cause out here in the general section she is always attacking me for no reason.

A big bully honestly.

:pacspit: Your a garbage witch Basra. Give me 3 months dhaqan celis and my yibir magic skills will be better than your life’s work.

Harriet_Shaw_Alfre_Woodard_fixed.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending