Ugly Djiboutian woman married to white man deported back to Djibouti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Somalilanders are economic migrants kulaha. There is a difference between an asylum seeker/refugee and an immigrant. Being sponsored by a spouse or family member doesn't mean you're an economic migrant. :pachah1:Ha isku khaldin.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
I have no clue sxb, that whole country is owned by Mr. Swollen Hands Gulleh and his familyView attachment 29071
commandant en chef I.O.G
giphy.gif

Gambar

VIP
Can you even travel with a Somalia passport let alone Somaliland? Most travel with Ethiopian, Kenyan, and Djiboutian passports like the mayor of Gabiley :icon lol:

Can you even travel with a Somalia passport let alone Somaliland? Most travel with Ethiopian, Kenyan, and Djiboutian passports like the mayor of Gabiley :icon lol:

You can go to Haiti with Somalia passport and then easily enter US via Florida..
:mjswag:

I heard some folks enter from Mexico lol

Wtf. Who told you we dont pray? We're just not religious fanatics. French is a beautiful language. I never understood why other Somalis use it as an insult. Somali isn't an international language. French is.

No offense walaal, you sound like a Somali kewn. How is the language of your colonizers beautiful? :ayaanswag:

Somali is a more beautiful language then French.

The vast majority of the people on tahrib boats are from somaliland. How is it even debateable?

Are you dense? I'm not even debating that. My problem is the claim that Somalilanders pretend to be southerners in order to get asylum in the west, which is pure nonsense. An economic migrant is not the same as an asylum seeker/refugee. Somaliland is at peace and has no violence, except in the far Eastern regions. We are safer than Kenya and Ethiopia. The Tahriib problem is largely an economic one. You don't see old men and women tahriibing do you? It's only youth, due to a lack of opportunities. And Somalilanders make up the bulk of migrants because we have more disposable income than other Somalis - tahriib is expensive.

Gambar

VIP
Are you dense? I'm not even debating that. My problem is the claim that Somalilanders pretend to be southerners in order to get asylum in the west, which is pure nonsense. An economic migrant is not the same as an asylum seeker/refugee. Somaliland is at peace and has no violence, except in the far Eastern regions. We are safer than Kenya and Ethiopia. The Tahriib problem is largely an economic one. You don't see old men and women tahriibing do you? It's only youth, due to a lack of opportunities. And Somalilanders make up the bulk of income than other Somalis - tahriib is expensive.
Disposable income? No. It's the middle class youth who's parents are politicians stealing aid money and western relatives chipping in to pay the ransom money. :bell:

Disposable income? No. It's the middle class youth who's parents are politicians stealing aid money and western relatives chipping in to pay the ransom money. :bell:

Every tahriiber is a child of a politician? That's funny because I have one or two cousins and none of us are related to any politicians.

This fatass is Ethiopian and his wife is a somalilander. We need to deport them back to their respective countries. Instill real democracy and only then will we truly prosper.
Mr Fat Fingers got the whole country on headlock :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

Gambar

VIP
Every tahriiber is a child of a politician? That's funny because I have one or two cousins and none of us are related to any politicians.
I didn't say that. :bell: But these youth by and large have connections or western relatives. They are well dressed and educated with little to no opportunities in Somaliland. That is why they tahriib. There's peace, but too much corruption and unemployment for the youth is very high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending