Ugly Djiboutian woman married to white man deported back to Djibouti

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Reminds me of the story when a girl actually from hiiraan was denied because she was accused of having the wrong accent by the waqooyi translators. Weliba she was from. An al Shabab deegan and was entirely honest. I don't know how you could be so cruel.

Pretty much now cadaans know what up and they have very little trust in Somalis so I foresee more of this in the future. And btw your citizenship can be revoked regardless of birthplace. They will send you back. :yloezpe:

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Oh, sorry. No I haven't heard of the story, tell me.

His story deserves a thread on it's own walahi!

Mahad Abib came from Jabouti, got himself to Norway via France and so...The only reason someone from that area or from Somaliland in the early noughties to get an asyluym was to claim in their asylum cases as a Southie from the then violent and unstable parts of Somalia in general!

He got his Sharci and did well, went to school as far as to get himself into Uni, got himself a fancy degree which I cant remember now, landed on a nice job with a generous pay.

Fast forward to the early 2010s when the Diaspora people started to create some phantom states based on their clan deegaan. Our Brother Mahad Abiib who is Ciise, was smart/stupid enough to get into the cut-throat Somali politics. He was persuaded by some of his clansmen that since he is an educated young Ciise man, they should choose him as the President of the newly formed Saylac and Lughaya State of Somalia, he excepted it and took upon himself to organise and rally his kinfolks to hold events and parties for the State where he use to make some inflammatory speeches against Somaliland and at times would question the ownership of Gadabursi of these deegaans, claiming that they were outright Ciise land.....! As you might be aware of, It never materialised, but not before he made some enemies and put himself out there to be a political target.

Come to 2016-7, His cosy life was literally turned upside down. The Norwegian Gov found out about his background and Somali political affiliation.. In his initial asylum claim, he stated that he was a poor from Baydhabo in the South, running away from persecution of the mooriyaan and hunger games, and here he was being inaugurated as the President of the newly formed Saylac and Lughaya State which is the other side of the country:heh:

They revoked his Norwegian citizenship and told him to be ready for deportation to South Somalia.. It got to the point where he was begging to be deported to Mogadisho, but wait, he does not have a Somali Passport...He recently met the Somali Forgein Minster Yusuf Garad expecting some sympathy, but Yusuf Garad being the sceptical journalist he is, questioned the legality of his case and sincerity of his blight.

He has become a persona non grata :mjcry: Not welcome from Jabouti, Norway wants to kick him out, Somalia wont expect him:tocry: All because he fancied himself to fair well in the cut throat Game of States:stevej:

Last edited:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
In the late 80s people claimed Hargeisa. It's just that landers who claim asylum now usually choose Xamar or an obscure town in the south like Jalalaqsi. :icon lol:

The majority of Somalis were claiming K5 tbh. I pretty sure that's a rumour spread by isaaqs.
Only K5 were being accepted back then, but a lot were sponsored by their family who came on student visas and settled.

It's not the same reer waqooyi have gotten legit refugees deported. :yloezpe:

VIP
Thats that inferiority complex the french instill in all their colonies :noneck:
Who cares if somali isn't an international language? Somali is somali people's language, that's it. Do u know that France has made all of their colonies owe them a debt for building their infrastructure, which they built through occupying them in the first place?! & so if the african countries want to break away, they have to pay billions in debt, which they obviously can't afford :mahubowtf:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

f*ck the the french for what they did but they've made amends and we're now partners. If Somaliland had done the same with the british, they'd be a country by now.

Gambar

VIP
The majority of Somalis were claiming K5 tbh. I pretty sure that's a rumour spread by isaaqs.
Only K5 were being accepted back then, but a lot were sponsored by their family who came on student visas and settled.

It's not the same reer waqooyi have gotten legit refugees deported. :yloezpe:
People weren't claiming K5, they were buying spots from them (xabash) since they were being brought to the west at the time.

It's a fact people claimed Hargeisa in the 80s, they were the first wave to get refugee status. Others were here already as students or visitors markaa wey iis dhiibeen and by 1991 people had to go to refugee camps or if you were lucky you already had your passport and could leave.

And yes I'm aware they were snitching. It was pretty despicable tbh.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Wtf. Who told you we dont pray? We're just not religious fanatics. French is a beautiful language. I never understood why other Somalis use it as an insult. Somali isn't an international language. French is.

French is a fucking shit language kept alive by retarded . It would be as relevant as Italian if braindead Africans dropped it.

ReeBorama

My parents actually have burco written on their passports, they didnt need to claim muqdisho to gain asylum.

Why even lie? does claiming to be from moqadhisu expedite their application or something?
You sound so erm naive! Everyone lies to the whities, when you do, its not really considered a lie:siilaanyolaugh:

You parents might not have needed to claim to be from Xamar back then, because there was actually a civil war goin onin the North. That's why even the Southerners who were well off enough to get to the West use to claim to be from the North...Its just life in its paradoxical form

And now everyone from Somaliland, The Somali region of Ethiopia, Puntland and as far as NFD, CLAIMS to be from South Somalia. It's a simple logic to claim to be from the unstable part of the country, so as to maximise your chance of being excepted as a genuine asylum seeker.

Well she better start investing in some AC:lolbron:
Screenshot_20170903-142933.jpg

ReeBorama

Well she better start investing in some AC:lolbron:View attachment 29070

:noneck:

All that Cadceed only effected their skin, but not their brain it seems!

Walaahi to this day I am unable to figure out, come to terms with as to why are these Cise Madoobe niggas ended up creating the most legitimate, stable, somewhat functional Sovereign entity in all of Somali lands:farmajoyaab:

And I am not being fucking sarcastic here, dead serious:farole:

Gambar

VIP

Walaahi to this day I am unable to figure out, come to terms with as to why are these Cise Madoobe niggas ended up creating the most legitimate, stable, somewhat functional Sovereign entity in all of Somali lands:farmajoyaab:

Because they see the benefit of stability more than we do.

ReeBorama

Stop lying. Landers don't claim ugandishu. People can tell the difference between a Lander and a koonfurian.

f*ck you talking about mate? Yes they do. The tahriib exodus fromSL, PL, Killilka, as far back as 99' till now, all claim to be from South Somalia. Not necessarily Mogadisho, because them cadaans known the Mooriyans run and are were the majority at the height of the chaos in Xamar, but from every other town.

Yes they do. Stop being delusional waryaa. Somaliland is safe so the tahriib claim Xamar to get magan galyo and sharci.

No they don't. This isn't the 90s when cadaan couldn't tell the difference between an Isaaq and a Hawiye. Nowadays, there are strict immigration and asylum procedures. Your abtirsi, accent, clan and family background will be investigated. Somalilanders in the west aren't refugees but economic migrants. I work for the government and so did my brother, and I've never come across an Isaaq person who's claimed to be from Mogadishu. It'd be pretty fucking obvious to spot.

I have no clue sxb, that whole country is owned by Mr. Swollen Hands Gulleh and his family
Ismail-Omar-Guelleh33-600x330.jpg

Gambar

VIP
No they don't. This isn't the 90s when cadaan couldn't tell the difference between an Isaaq and a Hawiye. Nowadays, there are strict immigration and asylum procedures. Your abtirsi, accent, clan and family background will be investigated. Somalilanders in the west aren't refugees but economic migrants. I work for the government and so did my brother, and I've never come across an Isaaq person who's claimed to be from Mogadishu. It'd be pretty fucking obvious to spot.
You're delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.