Ugly Djiboutian woman married to white man deported back to Djibouti

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
your family, who is not born there is at risk then

did your family claim they are from Somalia too?
Lol I am from Awdal you fool! Don't be caaying me sxb...Aint no drop of yaakhiness in us!
My point is, a lot of Djaboutians and Landers to an extent, are paying the price for falsifying their asylum cases, specially in Norway....Have you heard of the story of Mahad?

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Lol I am from Awdal you fool! Don't be caaying me sxb...Aint no drop of yaakhiness in us!
My point is, a lot of Djaboutians and Landers to an extent, are paying the price for falsifying their asylum cases, specially in Norway....Have you heard of the story of Mahad?
Oh, sorry. No I haven't heard of the story, tell me.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
There's also another guy who is about to get stripped of his citizenship in Norway. This guy is pure Djiboutian. I know his family personally as we lived next to each other but he's still claiming that he's from afgooye. Bullshit. My family did claim asylum in the US by claiming to be Somali refugee although we're Djiboutians, but it's really not fair. Only people affected by the civil war should claim asylum. That being said, people from somaliland shouldn't be seeking asylum either. Mahaad wadankaaga hooyo ugatagi hadaad peace and freedom ku haysatid.

Talk about speak of the devil....What happened to this guy was the most fascinating and heartbreaking shyt anyone could ever gone through...The highs and lows of life! Nacalaaaa they did him wrong...I am not sure if I should be laughing at him for trying to claim the sacred land of beesha....You dont fuk with Awliyada walaahi, haddii kale inkaar baa kugu dhici:fittytousand:

This is the guy I mentioned in my previous post Edit: @Xooshdheere

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
There's also another guy who is about to get stripped of his citizenship in Norway. This guy is pure Djiboutian. I know his family personally as we lived next to each other but he's still claiming that he's from afgooye. Bullshit. My family did claim asylum in the US by claiming to be Somali refugee although we're Djiboutians, but it's really not fair. Only people affected by the civil war should claim asylum. That being said, people from somaliland shouldn't be seeking asylum either. Mahaad wadankaaga hooyo ugatagi hadaad peace and freedom ku haysatid.
What's pure Djiboutian sxb? Djiboutian is a nationality, you are either the majority Somali living in Djibouti or an Afar.

the only time SL/Djibouti claim they are from Somalia is when they seek asylum.

:mjlol:
My parents actually have burco written on their passports, they didnt need to claim muqdisho to gain asylum.

Why even lie? does claiming to be from moqadhisu expedite their application or something?

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
What's pure Djiboutian sxb? Djiboutian is a nationality, you are either the majority Somali living in Djibouti or an Afar.
I meant by nationality. f*ck the Somalinimo card bro. You can't get citizenship in Djibouti just because you're Somali. Both of your parents must be born in Djibouti to get citizenship unless you're Issa.

:lol: its been a long time since I heard the word yakhi

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
My parents actually have burco written on their passports, they didnt need to claim muqdisho to gain asylum.

Why even lie? does claiming to be from moqadhisu expedite their application or something?
Yes, it expedites your asylum application. They probably didn't know what Burco was.
I meant by nationality. f*ck the Somalinimo card bro. You can't get citizenship in Djibouti just because you're Somali. Both of your parents must be born in Djibouti to get citizenship unless you're Issa.
Why don't Djiboutians and Issa clansmen pray and speak French?

VIP
Yes, it expedites your asylum application. They probably didn't know what Burco was.

Wtf. Who told you we dont pray? We're just not religious fanatics. French is a beautiful language. I never understood why other Somalis use it as an insult. Somali isn't an international language. French is.

Wtf. Who told you we dont pray? We're just not religious fanatics. French is a beautiful language. I never understood why other Somalis use it as an insult. Somali isn't an international language. French is.

Do you guys speak Arabic. I heard you learn Arabic in primary school.

I don't feel sorry for her. These people claim asylum with the same southern qabil they hate. I know landers who do this too and who got sent back. Mac sonkor.
All parts of somali regions deserve to get a chance to immigrate cuz they're all starving. But all aid & opportunities go to moqdishu bcuz ya'll claimed to be the capital. Ya'll so fucked up that they gotta claim ya'll. Think of it as as gift from somalia for fuckin it up for all somalis & makin us all refugees LOL :ufdup::sass2:

Gambar

VIP

In the late 80s people claimed Hargeisa. It's just that landers who claim asylum now usually choose Xamar or an obscure town in the south like Jalalaqsi. :icon lol:

Thats that inferiority complex the french instill in all their colonies :noneck:
Who cares if somali isn't an international language? Somali is somali people's language, that's it. Do u know that France has made all of their colonies owe them a debt for building their infrastructure, which they built through occupying them in the first place?! & so if the african countries want to break away, they have to pay billions in debt, which they obviously can't afford :mahubowtf:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending