Ugly Djiboutian woman married to white man deported back to Djibouti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Because of a Facebook post?

She is really dumb though. She falsely claimed asylum and she should've never said shit on Facebook although I'm surprised they look at people's facebooks. :pachah1:

Because of a Facebook post?

She is really dumb though. She falsely claimed asylum and she should've never said shit on Facebook although I'm surprised they look at people's facebooks. :pachah1:
She's no different than many Djiboutian ashamed of their somaliness, imo their women are too ugly to claim a horn country :nahgirl:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
"Markii quruxda ilahey qeybinaaye kuwaan ma hurdaayeen" that shit rings in my head when I hear about Djiboutian women:mjkkk::mjlol:

Gambar

VIP
She's no different than many Djiboutian ashamed of their somaliness, imo their women are too ugly to claim a horn country :nahgirl:
She pretended like she was running from civil war. She is not from Somalia. She should've never gotten asylum.

She pretended like she was running from civil war. She is not from Somalia. She should've never gotten asylum.

Dude everyone claims they are from Muqdisho to claim asylum.

I met this guy who claimed to be a persecuted madhiban :lol:

This lady pretty much failed.

She thought marrying an caadan qashin would save her :hahaidiot:

She thought being a #SSHS (Suspected self-hating Somali) would get her further :hahaidiot:

She thought dressing like Rachel from "Friends" would make her look different from those other "Somalis :mjpls:"

She thought lying and exposing herself on FB was a good idea :hahaidiot:

:hova:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
She thought marrying an caadan qashin would save her :hahaidiot:

She thought being a #SSHS (Suspected self-hating Somali) would get her further :hahaidiot:

She thought dressing like Rachel from "Friends" would make her look different from those other "Somalis :mjpls:"

She thought lying and exposing herself on FB was a good idea :hahaidiot:

:hova:
what an idiot

I don't feel sorry for her. These people claim asylum with the same southern qabil they hate. I know landers who do this too and who got sent back. Mac sonkor.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
There's also another guy who is about to get stripped of his citizenship in Norway. This guy is pure Djiboutian. I know his family personally as we lived next to each other but he's still claiming that he's from afgooye. Bullshit. My family did claim asylum in the US by claiming to be Somali refugee although we're Djiboutians, but it's really not fair. Only people affected by the civil war should claim asylum. That being said, people from somaliland shouldn't be seeking asylum either. Mahaad wadankaaga hooyo ugatagi hadaad peace and freedom ku haysatid.

Status
Not open for further replies.