Ugbad Aragsan arrested in Hargeisa

I don’t know much about what he has done for Somalia because I don’t really look into it because idc 😭😭😭.Now take back what you said that I should support my mooryaan adeer NEVER
Take it easy abaayo, it was just a joke, your cousin @Jungle says abgaal/hawiye will rule and the rest of us will be minions to them, this is the mentality of most of the Somalis. Hsm hasn't done shit, he mostly travels, stays in muqdisho and rarely visits the rest of the country he's claiming to be president for.. He's also very arrogant and thinks he can control everything from villa Somalia as he sees in his head without consulting or involving the rest of the country, why Somalia is about to fragment under him.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Take it easy abaayo, it was just a joke, your cousin @Jungle says abgaal/hawiye will rule and the rest of us will be minions to them, this is the mentality of most of the Somalis. Hsm hasn't done shit, he mostly travels, stays in muqdisho and rarely visits the rest of the country he's claiming to be president for.. He's also very arrogant and thinks he can control everything from villa Somalia as he sees in his head without consulting or involving the rest of the country, why Somalia is about to fragment under him.
I’m not really interested in HSM or his antics tbh.On the contrary @Jungle called Da’uud ignorant which is something I will NOT standby he has yet to apologise.With that being said Somalis have a clanist mindset I’ve seen people of different clans say the same thing it’s pretty ignorant and not true I propose the idea of an minority clan ruling Somalia!?!!!!!!

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
I’m not really interested in HSM or his antics tbh.On the contrary @Jungle called Da’uud ignorant which is something I will NOT standby he has yet to apologise.With that being said Somalis have a clanist mindset I’ve seen people of different clans say the same thing it’s pretty ignorant and not true I propose the idea of an minority clan ruling Somalia!?!!!!!!
My favorite abgaal galmaxyoonis reer mataan abdulle ✌️

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
He’s daud very interesting but he wasn’t apart of the clan militia but icu a good number of individuals who were apart of the Somali transitional government were apart of the icu :hillarybiz: .
Hajji muse sudi yalaxow was xamar warlord before the terriost icu chased him and other warlord such us Mohamed dhere,abdiqaydi, and qanyare

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Hajji muse sudi yalaxow was xamar warlord before the terriost icu chased him and other warlord such us Mohamed dhere,abdiqaydi, and qanyare
He was apart of the ICU then they chase him .I already know how many warlords there were extremely sad they were extremely power hungry at the end.I don’t want to be informed about warlords I’m tired :jcoleno:

Last edited:
He’s daud very interesting but he wasn’t apart of the clan militia but icu a good number of individuals who were apart of the Somali transitional government were apart of the icu :hillarybiz: .

Muse was a warlord in Muqdisho, you can see him appear in this old documentary starting at around 10.50,

Trending

Latest posts