Ugbad Aragsan arrested in Hargeisa

Girl why was my girl arrested? Im demanding justice
FREE MY SIS
Mogadishu: Somalis protest against al-Shabab - BBC News

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
Nah, she's a bad b!tch, let her be.
Thats not even the bad part. How is she in a car with that many men? Does she not have any survival instincts? Also I heard Somaliland is bare religious. The woman with pants got arrested so hows she pulling up like that

Last edited:
Thats not even the bad part. How is she in a car with that many men? Does she not have any survival instincts? Also I heard Somaliland is bare religious. The woman with pants fot arrested so hows she pulling up like that
Yeah, Hargeysa feels like a weird anomaly, I remember when there was a Hanad Bandz concert (you know, that irrelevant Reer Henny rapper pushing 30) that occurred right after I left lol

And yeah, she's not very bright for entering a car with that many men in a generally misogynistic society.

You know when hoyo used to beat you when you were younger? You would be in your room pacing back n forth, packing a bag thinking you would become a runaway? Same situation with isaaqs n this "somaliland". Tell these niggas they going nowhere lmfao

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
You know when hoyo used to beat you when you were younger? You would be in your room pacing back n forth, packing a bag thinking you would become a runaway? Same situation with isaaqs n this "somaliland". Tell these niggas they going nowhere lmfao
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.