Ugandese President “Somali politics is similar to AIDS”

Maybe I should have used that headline instead...:mjpls:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Of course a bantu uses aids as a way to correlate things,

I hope and pray his soldiers don't stay or come to the country take these bantus out of here they have other things in mind instead of "helping". A bantu nation cannot talk about others being corrupt, of course ours is but lets not try to act like they are clean themselves https://afrobarometer.org/press/uga...evel-give-government-low-marks-fighting-graft

All these soldiers would do is try to rape innocent women just like the AIMISOM troops that were stationed there were accused of years ago. They barely could handle Al-Shabaab just there taking money.

Farmaajo the greatest president somali history will handle the country in the next term, AMISOM and Uganda needs to f*ck off, go to ethiopia or some shit. Shabaab will be fought against with the troops that were newly trained this year and the new armory available in the nation. The time for African "help" is long over.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Is this Bantu spreading AIDS using his rapey AMISOM soldiers in Ugandishu?

WTF
:hemad:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Is this Bantu spreading AIDS using his rapey AMISOM soldiers in Ugandishu?

WTF
:hemad:
The Wire Reaction GIF

cow

VIP
What exactly have Ugandans done for somalia apart from sitting in the barracks and doing nothing but picking pay checks.

what has kenya done? other then letting your uncle squat in kismaayo and bomb children in gedo ?

shall we agree on all of AMISOM to leave somalia

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
They protect Adeerka Mr cheese be careful for what you wish for :sass2:
The Bantus protect Xalane, President Farmaajo is guarded by loyal SNA, Haramacad, Duufan, Gorgor etc in their thousands. Farmaajo is actually the most powerful Somalia president since Siad Barre aun, he invested in the army.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Somalis are cowards and don't know fist fighting, they're all about their guns and "fight" as gangs. Boxing needs to be introduced, I'm sick of them. They have no xiiniyo, i think they should all fist fight it out then maybe their balls will drop and they'll finally stop all this hissy shit. No more xaasidnimo and back stabling cause your jealous another man has this and that.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I agree with the president, we will handle it from here, thank you for everything. It is time that Amisom soldiers went home to their families and SNA took over. We might have problems, but we have capable leaders who will come to their senses and solve things :)