Ugandan weightlifter who went missing for 4 days in Japan has been found

It was country of suicide forest Where young people kill themselves do to joblessness
I watched a documentary about that forest , creepy shit .
even the ones with jobs commit suicide regularly , most of them work an average of 16hrs a day , too much pressure and stress.
but the rate of suicide been going down last few years , but still high , South Korea got the same problem too with suicide .

I found this about the nationalities of 28 from 2016

20210721_020603.jpg

20210721_020733.jpg

I guess there is some hope for geeljires after all , just pretend you're Ethiopian and they might let you in lol, but I bet there is no caydh , they'll work you like a mule till you die , them indhoyar got no naxariis and they don't f*ck around :ileycry:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Uganda criminals attacked a Somali man and put him into 2 years coma to steal his phone. It's dangerous
Its seems to be a hirachy. Ugandan males terrorise somali boys/men and the somali males turn around and terrorise somali and Ugandan girls. My cousin told me most girls aren't even allowed to attend school because these boys are raping and impregnating these young girls like crazy. Majority of schools have even banned somali guy from even enrolling because of this fear. They're making bad names for themselves and dragging the good somali boys who just want an education down with them.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
I watched a documentary about that forest , creepy shit .
even the ones with jobs commit suicide regularly , most of them work an average of 16hrs a day , too much pressure and stress.
but the rate of suicide been going down last few years , but still high , South Korea got the same problem too with suicide .

The ones with jobs are probably the most depressed, Japan’s obsession with the kaizen theory of effectiveness has reduced their working class to becoming brainless workers that are expected to have their lives revolve around work with little social time/time to themselves outside work.

Keo

VIP
The ones with jobs are probably the most depressed, Japan’s obsession with the kaizen theory of effectiveness has reduced their working class to becoming brainless workers that are expected to have their lives revolve around work with little social time/time to themselves outside work.
Safety alone is enough of a reason to want to live in Japan. If you accidentally leave something on a train and come back, you are most likely to find your stuff in the same exact place and position even many hours later. I've even heard of some people leaving their doors unlocked without having to worry about anyone breaking into the property.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Safety alone is enough of a reason to want to live in Japan. If you accidentally leave something on a train and come back, you are most likely to find your stuff in the same exact place and position even many hours later. I've even heard of some people leaving their doors unlocked without having to worry about anyone breaking into the property.
Yeah, this is partly because of japans incredibly low crime rate even though they’re densely populated. Japanese police are also extremely effective at what they and are probably one of the best police forces in the world I think.