Ugandan citizen start to move to South Somalia, soon it will be bantu nation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sometimes I feel there is wisdom in our lack of success and extreme poverty. I mean the Somalis in the country, who are poor and lazy and only think about big businesses, office jobs, and diaspora money, and they want and recruit maids (I don’t know which poor country does that). I mean, if we had oil, would we be worse than the Gulf? I honestly don't know

Puntland should close it's borders to guard it's Somali blood from Ad00ns that have wrecked havoc in South Somalia. The amisom is already babied a lot of 1/2 Ja*reer kids in Moqadisho during their 24 years tenure.

Puntland should close it's borders to guard it's Somali blood from Ad00ns that have wrecked havoc in South Somalia. The amisom is already babied a lot of 1/2 Ja*reer kids in Moqadisho during their 24 years tenure.
Not a drop of Bantu dna on Somalis according to modern DNA studies lol

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I promise you that Ugandans aren't flocking to leave the stable state to relocate to a volatile area. Those coming in are probably employed by some cooperations or wealthy investors, otherwise why the f*ck would they want to move there.

Somalia hardly looks recognisable anymore. This isn't a good idea since more will come in. Puntland and Somaliland need to close their borders and not be apart of the eac. I don't even mind both PL and SL to be a separate nation at this point

Trending

Latest posts