Uganda is angry that Somalia will not extend AMISOM contract beyond 2021

Macalin M

Out here
Kkkk these Madows will leave as soon as that monthly bill stops coming. The only amisom guys I don’t hate are the Djibouti ones but even they are mostly useless.

Macalin M

Out here
Me and ciyaalka xaafada when we see Amisom troops after the deadline
upload_2019-9-23_17-57-23.jpeg

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
They would prefer if we remained in total anarchy, too many people profited from our misery and one day very soon that will stop . This scares them a lot. Let us collectively keep making progress and everything will correct itself :)

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
These guys are claiming they will stay even if EU stops paying them.
Who do they think they are? :mjlol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1. Uganda has no navy, so please tell me why they think some people on a speed boat will be able to make a difference?- Just because its made by some Western nation doesn't make it special.

2. If they do try and take our land, it will simply unite the warring clans in that region, who'll proceed to steam roll them.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
1. Uganda has no navy, so please tell me why they think some people on a speed boat will be able to make a difference?- Just because its made by some Western nation doesn't make it special.

2. If they do try and take our land, it will simply unite the warring clans in that region, who'll proceed to steam roll them.

Just like Kenya they are desparate for that EU Cayr check they get every month.

Somali Twitter has been brutal in their response.:pachah1:

Trending