UGANDA deploying 2k soldiers with combined aggressive AIDs & EBOLA to Mogadishu

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@embarassing wld like you to think that Somalia is rising. Farmaajo needs 2 k Ugandese to protect him from his room to use the toilet

Uganda deliberately selected these ill soldiers to further agonize Somalia.

Have we became the qashin qub! Don’t bother answering this. Clearly we’ve been qashin qub since 1991. We already witnessing people with abnormal tumors thanks to countries dumbing chemical waste in that vast ocean in Somalia’s territory.

My accusations of the Ugandans is legitimate because these soldiers are entering the country without any medical check when we know Uganda is currently in trouble with Ebola.

Last edited:
:icon rolleyes:
Nothing can top the so called “government of Somaliland” sending a box SL bracelets to Uganda to help contain the spread of Ebola :gaasdrink::deadpeter:

VixR

Veritas
“Combined aggressive AIDS & EBOLA” lol. Sometimes, you’re just morbidly funny.

“Ruler of 4 square miles” is one of your better sayings. It has a literary quality to it.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly are you borrowing words from the dictionary to make up your title?

@VixR came to my luuq and put me on a 3 week course of “self-improvement of my English “. But it came with heavy cost. She persuaded me to accept her liberal ways. Convinced me to accept 88 gender preferences :francis:
:jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno:

I then asked “ does that mean Hawiye can identify as Donkeys too “ :kanyehmm:just cause that their mode of transportation tell this day in Mogadishu

why can't south somalia train its people to become soldiers instead of importing them HIV bantus from uganda? can't abgaals or HG or MX or OGs or even bantu somalis hold a gun?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
why can't south somalia train its people to become soldiers instead of importing them HIV bantus from uganda? can't abgaals or HG or MX or OGs or even bantu somalis hold a gun?

@embarassing cousins cannot be trusted with guns. The place is so venomous that the international world would not allow them to hold a gun made after 1977

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
“Combined aggressive AIDS & EBOLA” lol. Sometimes, you’re just morbidly funny.

“Ruler of 4 square miles” is one of your better sayings. It has a literary quality to it.

I might joke abt many things but “RULERS OF 4 square miles “ ain’t a joke.

I’ve actually took that back recently, I found a precise description and it is “ RULERS OF A TOILET IN VILLA SOMALIA “.

You're especially triggered lately, obsessively trying to get my attention.

Keep crying, it wont bring about what you're really motivated by. Sorry.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS

@jamal9 somalia's military should be mainly comprised of HG, Abgaal, Dhullos, Ogadenians, etc

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
@embarassing wld like you to think that Somalia is rising. Farmaajo needs 2 k Ugandese to protect him from his room to use the toilet

Uganda deliberately selected these ill soldiers to further agonize Somalia.

Have we became the qashin qub! Don’t bother answering this. Clearly we’ve been qashin qub since 1991. We already witnessing people with abnormal tumors thanks to countries dumbing chemical waste in that vast ocean in Somalia’s territory.

My accusations of the Ugandans is legitimate because these soldiers are entering the country without any medical check when we know Uganda is currently in trouble with Ebola.

@R.Kelly Even though I don't agree with your somali politics because your primarily a divisive agitator it's true we don't need to insource these bobo chimps that have committed atrocities against our people such as the brutal rape and sexual exploitation of our sisters wallahi the bantus can be just as inhumane as the arabs if anybody is offended by what I said in how I referred to these callous individuals who lack any morale impetus that they would go to the extent to prey upon women that are within a country that's embroiled in a conflict then please try to understand and be compassionate & empathetic towerds your people not those who've transgressed against you as well as compromised your dignity who have as I explained within this context for why I have legitimate grievances against ethnicities/nations that only seek to exploit the plight and dire situation of somali's & somalia daantaadtha faaxaam walaaleyaalo