Ugaaska Beesha Cawlyahan leaves the mucaarad camp, joins JL electoral process

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Did he have a sincere change of heart or was he threatened by Madoobe's men if he didn't tow the line? At any rate, this is a big blow to Nabad and Nolol.
Do you understand Somali or know Somali dhaqan do you think any Ugaas or Nabadoon will push for war between brothers thats a huge shame in the community the Ugaas washed his hands of the matter and said this serious politics and im not taking sides this is beyond me and called for peace

Do you understand Somali or know Somali dhaqan do you think any Ugaas or Nabadoon will push for war between brothers thats a huge shame in the community the Ugaas washed his hands of the matter and said this serious politics and im not taking sides this is beyond me and called for peace
You may feel differently but I'm not buying it. The Ugaas was neck deep into this and the election is near, odayga waa loo hanjabay there's no other explanation. His conduct was not befitting of his status in society, as an oday dhaqmeed, he should've never immersed himself into local politics and remain neutral from the beginning.

Predictions of war breaking out is overexaggerated in my opinion.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
You may feel differently but I'm not buying it. The Ugaas was neck deep into this and the election is near, odayga waa loo hanjabay there's no other explanation. His conduct was not befitting of his status in society, as an oday dhaqmeed, he should've never immersed himself into local politics and remain neutral from the beginning.

Predictions of war breaking out is overexaggerated in my opinion.
Basically your saying Cawlyahan aa loo hanjabay and they backed down to Axmad and his cronies?

Ugaaska saw the blood thirsty children of xabashia and decided to join his nephew instead.

Good call from adeer qorane:salute:

Trending

Latest posts