Ugaaska Beesha Cabudwaaq and Liyuu boolis make peace

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Mashallah, the agreement means that all hostilities shall.end and Ethiopia shall pay mag

TekNiKo

VIP
Warya reer Dalaal started the beef.
You want beef take it to Blackie dont export it to DDS they have their own shit.
Im glad everything worked out, peace is in the best interest of all. Will dagaal wa ku dhinta

It is liyuu, they'll massacre you again.

Satan will keep his promise before these lot do.

good luck. the little bit of boo.ns left in cabudwaaq will probably go extinct soon.

TekNiKo

VIP
It is liyuu, they'll massacre you again.

Satan will keep his promise before these lot do.

good luck. the little bit of boo.ns left in cabudwaaq will probably go extinct soon.
I see you are very angry with nabad. :gucciwhat:

Cuqdad badana:gucciwhat:

the young king is proofing himself to be worthy of the title, i have seen how the ugaas handled the villagers that tried to move from Ethiopia to Somalia. when he said stay in your degaan and fight for it and we will help you is what convinced me the young ugaas will become a great leader.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I welcome the peace treaty between Reer Caabudwaaq and murtaddiinta Liyuu Boolis. But be cautious.

10. With regard to a believer, they respect not the ties, either of kinship or of covenant! It is they who are the transgressors.

the young king is proofing himself to be worthy of the title, i have seen how the ugaas handled the villagers that tried to move from Ethiopia to Somalia. when he said stay in your degaan and fight for it and we will help you is what convinced me the young ugaas will become a great leader.
He thought he could use Failmajo dog to capture villages but when he failed like a poodle used th D card to get amnesty.

TekNiKo

VIP
The young Ugaas convinces Liyuu Boolis and DDSI that shacabka just want to live in peace. Now govt say we will stop any rival clan from attacking your reer miyi, gobanimo:nvjpqts::dzmxmmb:

The young Ugaas convinces Liyuu Boolis and DDSI that shacabka just want to live in peace. Now govt say we will stop any rival clan from attacking your reer miyi, gobanimo:nvjpqts::dzmxmmb:
Tekniko your uncle Failmajo is the one that attacked Liyu Polis.

What do you have to say about this?

SNA attacking Liyu Polis nothing to do with rival clans fighting.