UFOs NO look into the sea

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
This went from Aliens in space to being that jumping throw dimensions in between space and time

Now we're now humanoid sea people living on earth?? What

It's well known the two places would mostly witness a UFO is in the sea or near anything nukes (subs, power plants and so on) but everyone seem to be looking at the sea for some reason

What developing is a new theory the sea
people

Last edited:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Allah did create many things other than us but what is the narrative they are more advanced than we are

Lostbox

VIP
We dump so much of are waste into the ocean.
:wow1:

For the people about to ask me to clarify what I'm saying. This is really it

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Lostbox

VIP
People have been waiting for the big reveal for decades. In the social media age we will live this'd never remain a secret.
Have you seen this? This has been confirmed by they US defense industry themselves. This is all real from their very own jets and people

Boogie

The aliens are jinns and that ufo crap is another person controlling a jet shaped as a disk

Lostbox

VIP
another person controlling a jet shaped as a disk
:mjpls: more conspiracy

"The strategy that Wernher Von Braun taught me was that first the Russians are going to be considered to be the enemy. In fact, in 1974, they were the enemy, the identified enemy. We were told that they had “killer satellites.” We were told that they were coming to get us and control us – that they were “Commies.”

Then terrorists would be identified, and that was soon to follow. We heard a lot about terrorism. Then we were going to identify third-world country “crazies.” We now call them Nations of Concern. But he said that would be the third enemy against whom we would build space-based weapons.

The next enemy was asteroids. Now, at this point he kind of chuckled the first time he said it. Asteroids – against asteroids we are going to build space-based weapons.

And the funniest one of all was what he called aliens, extraterrestrials. That would be the final scare. And over and over and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving speeches for him, he would bring up that last card.

“And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie.”

Boogie

:mjpls: more conspiracy

"The strategy that Wernher Von Braun taught me was that first the Russians are going to be considered to be the enemy. In fact, in 1974, they were the enemy, the identified enemy. We were told that they had “killer satellites.” We were told that they were coming to get us and control us – that they were “Commies.”

Then terrorists would be identified, and that was soon to follow. We heard a lot about terrorism. Then we were going to identify third-world country “crazies.” We now call them Nations of Concern. But he said that would be the third enemy against whom we would build space-based weapons.

The next enemy was asteroids. Now, at this point he kind of chuckled the first time he said it. Asteroids – against asteroids we are going to build space-based weapons.

And the funniest one of all was what he called aliens, extraterrestrials. That would be the final scare. And over and over and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving speeches for him, he would bring up that last card.

“And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie.”
Lol I think the aliens are trolling

I wouldn't be all that surprised if this is true. Evolution is the most reasonable explanation for how life developed.

Human species have competed and died, with us remaining the legacy.

The idea that the ocean, which has not been observed well enough has things we've never seen wouldn't surprise me.

But I'm not a fan of conspiracies anymore. Whatever data becomes available, we'll just let it reveal itself. Then we'll get a firm conclusion.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This went from Aliens in space to being that jumping throw dimensions in between space and time

Now we're now humanoid sea people living on earth?? What

It's well known the two places would mostly witness a UFO is in the sea or near anything nukes (subs, power plants and so on) but everyone seem to be looking at the sea for some reason

What developing is a new theory the sea
people

Thats not UFO, that eagle finna getting his daily fish

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Allah did create many things other than us but what is the narrative they are more advanced than we are
The jinns are far advance in their technology

A famous story is that a sahabah was kidnapped by jinns in the desert / people haven't seen him for years and then he reappeared talking about weird technology and the jinn world back then but no one believed him but it's a famous Islamic story that is true

Trending