UFO

I used to deny the existens of UFO because i though some crazy cadan in Hollywood made it upp, there more i look into this the less secure i feel about.

Wallahi this shit is scary, some people keep saying the same thing över and over again the past 40 years.
France and rusia have been Kinda öppen about this but USA Presidents wont acknowledge or deny it. Maybe this is all man made advanced tech.

Wallahi this is nerve wracking

Where did you get that from?
It in hadith that ibless is able to shape-shift. These Satanist are masters of deception they will present you illusion and sell it to you as fact anything to take your mind off god. Allah has given demonic forces such power that us human have been left with little optional but to turn to him. just pray and you will be fine

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
But it is also possible that other being we are not aware of exist since not all knowledge of the universe is revealed to humans 🙃

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Well no shit. Even the pentagon admitted it, albeit whilst trying to deflect from a homeland disaster at the time. Still jinn and angels are present in this universe and appear as UFO's to the untrained eye.

Trending

Latest posts