UFC tonight is must go for me. Gane vs Lewis

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
We all know Amanda Nunez is gonna win as she can kick even a lot of guys asses. She can certainly beat me up.

But the question is will the french boy win against the Black knockout Beast? Will the Black Beast knockout Gane? I'm watching it live in Chaska just like I watched Costa Izzy fight.

E599bRtVgAAoFyn.jpeg

Cerberus

VIP
I will be doing live updates in Spoiler in comments tonight so check back on this post if you want updates live

Mozart

You need people like me
Nunes isn’t fighting tonight, I think Aldo is though. I want Gane to win because I’m biased towards the Muay Thai fighter

Nunes isn’t fighting tonight, I think Aldo is though. I want Gane to win because I’m biased towards the Muay Thai fighter
I wish Aldo would stop already man, it's painful watching him get his shit handed to him.
He's not been the same as a fighter since the McGregor knockout wallahi.

Mozart

You need people like me
I wish Aldo would stop already man, it's painful watching him get his shit handed to him.
He's not been the same as a fighter since the McGregor knockout wallahi.
Weight cuts look like they’re killing him as well. Dana white’s a bastard lol for everything Aldo’s done for the ufc he’s only made $9m so he’s probably fighting for money now.

Cerberus

VIP
Update: Torres has bigger legs than Hill. Torres is Neanderthal build. Torres has more punches and kicks on Hill

Cerberus

VIP
Luque won welterweight and said he is after Kamaru Usmans Welterweight belt.

Last edited:

Cerberus

VIP
Oh God they are Booing Gane and hurrying applauding Derrick Lewis. Haters hate France