MMA niigas come in

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Best card this year!

My prediction:

Khabib wins the main event.

Ferguson wins the co-main event.

Cannonier body is built for middleweight and proved that by defeating an upcoming star like Hermansson so he might take this fight and beat Whittaker.

Islam beats Dos Antos.

Zabit wins that fight, easily.

Last edited:
Best card this year!

My prediction:

Fergusan wins the co-main event.

Cannonier body is built for middleweight and proved that by defeating an upcoming star like Hermansson so he might take this fight and beat Whittaker.

Islam beats Dos Antos.

Sup sxb, long time

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Gaethje whooping him convincingly took the shine out of that matchup.

I hope Ferguson wins this fight so Khabib can fight him. It'll still do numbers because everyone wants to see that fight happen badly. I mean once Khabib beats Gaethje he'll be 29-0 and become 30-0 once he defeats Ferguson making him the pound for pound best fighter in the world. This undefeated record has never been achieved before in the history of MMA and Khabib needs to give up on the GSP dream fight because GSP is almost 40 and he can't go down to lightweight. It's unrealistic.

I hope Ferguson wins this fight so Khabib can fight him. It'll still do numbers because everyone wants to see that fight badly. I mean once Khabib beats Gaethje he'll be 29-0 and become 30-0 once he defeats Ferguson making him the pound for pound best fighter in the world. This undefeated record has never been achieved before in the history of MMA and Khabib needs to give up on the GSP dream fight because GSP is almost 40 and he can't go down to lightweight. It's unrealistic.
I'm nervous sxb, Gaethje is an animal. I can watch every other fights calmly but not khabibs. Inshallah he drags him to the cage and does his thang.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Gaethje whooping him convincingly took the shine out of that matchup.
Ik sxb, Gaethje was a monster during that fight, the best performance I've seen for a long time. Tony has an insane chin though, taking all those shots.

Khabib v Ferguson won't happen for a while because of that though, f*ck 2020 :tocry::mjcry:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I'm nervous sxb, Gaethje is an animal. I can watch every other fights calmly but not khabibs. Inshallah he drags him to the cage and does his thang.

I definitely agree with you. Gaethje is a beast and getting better each time but I don't see Khabib losing. He's just on another level.

Jon Jones vacated his LHW belt so he can move up to HW and I think he made a good decision because in his last two fights you can see him slacking and that is because his prime is slowly fading away but since he's getting older and bigger it's now a perfect time for him to start heavyweight. I can easily see him defeating Stipe but Ngannou? That's going to be his hardest fight ever.

I definitely agree with you. Gaethje is a beast and getting better each time but I don't see Khabib losing. He's just on another level.

Jon Jones vacated his LHW belt so he can move up to HW and I think he made a good decision because in his last two fights you can see him slacking and that is because his prime is slowly fading away but since he's getting older and bigger it's now a perfect time for him to start heavyweight. I can easily see him defeating Stipe but Ngannou? That's going to be his hardest fight ever.

I can see jones beating Ngannou if he takes him down quickly. Ngannou gotta take his head off as soon the round starts with those bombs. Connects one, Jones goes to sleep.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I somehow detest Khabib, not sure why but I hope he loses against Justin Gaethje. I don't like wrestlers spending most of the fight on the ground, it's Okay to wrestle but when you wrestle 5/5 rounds the whole fight becomes less exciting.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Best card this year!

My prediction:

Ferguson wins the co-main event.

Islam beats Dos Antos.

Cannonier I feel like is too big for middleweight and should’ve stuck with light heavyweight imo even tho he got beat bad by Reyes last time.

I like all ur picks except islam whos fighting a experienced fighter like dos antos.
I somehow detest Khabib, not sure why but I hope he loses against Justin Gaethje. I don't like wrestlers spending most of the fight on the ground, it's Okay to wrestle but when you wrestle 5/5 rounds the whole fight becomes less exciting.
justin gaethje Is a NCAA division 1 wrestler so I’m hoping this will be mostly stand up hopefully cause khabib knows cant rag doll gaethje like he did to Dustin porier

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Cannonier I feel like is too big for middleweight and should’ve stuck with light heavyweight imo even tho he got beat bad by Reyes last time.

I like all ur picks except islam whos fighting a experienced fighter like dos antos.

justin gaethje Is a NCAA division 1 wrestler so I’m hoping this will be mostly stand up hopefully cause khabib knows cant rag doll gaethje like he did to Dustin porier
Gaethje is a wrestler but his game is balanced with excellent boxing skills and brutal leg kicks unlike Khabib who always finishes most of the rounds grappling on the ground. It's not fun at all to watch Khabib.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Gaethje is a wrestler but his game is balanced with excellent boxing skills and brutal leg kicks unlike Khabib who always finishes most of the rounds grappling on the ground. It's not fun at all to watch Khabib.
Yes I agree with you but khabib never fought anyone with elite wrestling like gaethje and tbh nobody has really tested gaethje in the ground yet so this will be tough for khabib

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Yes I agree with you but khabib never fought anyone with elite wrestling like gaethje and tbh nobody has really tested gaethje in the ground yet so this will be tough for khabib
Tibeau gave Khabib his toughest fight but he was roided up. He landed a couple takedowns on him.

With that said, I see Khabib winning via dec similar to the Al Iaquinta fight.

I see them setting up Khabib vs GSP and then maybe a Khabib vs Conor rematch down the line.

I'm excited for Whittaker vs Cannoneir.