UCID party: Hargeisa airport continues losing customers to new Garowe airport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I was at Hargeisa and Mogadishu months ago. What I noticed is Mogadishu airport is way more busier.

That’s because Mogadishu airport is the most secure place in the city so a lot of business gets conducted there . A lot of diplomats don’t even leave the airport before they fly back out

Bohol

VIP
That’s because Mogadishu airport is the most secure place in the city so a lot of business gets conducted there . A lot of diplomats don’t even leave the airport before they fly back out

Mogadishu has a city for UN workers it is called Halane next to the airport. It is so huge I was like wtf it is a city within a city.

Not surprising, more NGO's are moving to Garowe and since the Addis-Garowe route started this was to be expected. The airport has more potential though, we need to attract more airlines competition=good.

Bohol

VIP
Not surprising, more NGO's are moving to Garowe and since the Addis-Garowe route started this was to be expected. The airport has more potential though, we need to attract more airlines competition=good.

The other reason is many southerners were warned not to get their passports stamped with the Sland logo otherwise their passports will be confiscated. So they go through via Garowe nowadays to avoid the hassle.

Mogadishu has a city for UN workers it is called Halane next to the airport. It is so huge I was like wtf it is a city within a city.

I’ve heard of it. But Garowe airport doesn’t even get a single respectable airline to land there so I highly doubt it gets more traffic than Hargeisa . UCID guy must have bumped his head before the interview kkk :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts