Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Last edited:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
=Loading...

=Calculating how many fucks were given...

=Estimation of fucks Given

=Eroror 404! 0 fucks were given...

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
=Loading...

=Calculating how many fucks were given...

=Estimation of fucks Given

=Eroror 404! 0 fucks were given...

If you have the facts on your side, pound the facts. If you have the law on your side, pound the law. If you have neither on your side, pound the table.

If you have the facts on your side, pound the facts. If you have the law on your side, pound the law. If you have neither on your side, pound the table.

The actully qoute:

If the law is against you, you go the facts of the case, if the facts of a case is against you, you go to the law (for a loop-hole), and if both are against you create a third suspect or defendant.

I've used the argument in criminal proceedings.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The actully qoute:

If the law is against you, you go the facts of the case, if the facts of a case is against you, you go to the law (for a loop-hole), and if both are against you create a third suspect or defendant.

I've used the argument in criminal proceedings.

There are different versions of the quote attributed to various legal minds but they all have the same message.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Who did he hand over exactly?:jaynerd:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He renounced all claims Somalia had on that territory by declaring kilinka shanaad belongs to Ethiopia and you're talking about handing one man over.

Hassan shiekh is the first president of Somalia to ever visit kilinka shanaad

He renounced all claims Somalia had on that territory by declaring kilinka shanaad belongs to Ethiopia and you're talking about handing one man over.

Hassan shiekh is the first president of Somalia to ever visit kilinka shanaad
Don't be twofaced. You love Ethiopia and Abdi Iley and you supported Farmaajo in handing over the ONLF guy, so why so bitter now?

plus this little gem too
Any reer bicidyahans from Ethiopia Somali region who are opposed to the president mudane abdi iley of Ethiopia's Somali region is a terrorist [QUOTE/]:mjhaps:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Illiterate niggas :uCkf6mf:

Talk and action are two different things.
did you even get your period when hassan sheikh was elected? Ubo is a huge insult made by Abdi Iley why are you not condemning it? I will tell you why you are a moryaan and also a Hawiye which is the same and you dont want to condemn him. he sold 50000 women to Saudi arabia too. Condemn him now :nahgirl:

did you even get your period when hassan sheikh was elected? Ubo is a huge insult made by Abdi Iley why are you not condemning it? I will tell you why you are a moryaan and also a Hawiye which is the same and you dont want to condemn him. he sold 50000 women to Saudi arabia too. Condemn him now :nahgirl:
And you said I was trying to deflect. What a fool you are:uCkf6mf::donkey:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
So daroods gave away qalbidagax got exposed now blaming hawyie since the former president also said he'll extradite onlf somalis too, what a f*ck fest

The confirmed liar says the ONLF are freedom fighters on this thread and in other threads supports Farmaajo for handing over Qalbi Dhagax to Ethiopia. :lolbron:

The lies :liberaltears:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending