Uber Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uber's in a heap of trouble lately. They've had their operating license revoked for sexual assault. I know because I was assaulted myself by this fat who drove me to my retirement home after a night out with my fellow pensioners at Bingo. Women are dangerous cabbies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Uber's in a heap of trouble lately. They've had their operating license revoked for sexual assault. I know because I was assaulted myself by this fat who drove me to my retirement home after a night out with my fellow pensioners at Bingo. Women are dangerous cabbies.
There was this lady which seemed she passed first time who took my sister to the train station, she stalled the car ten times, with broken English stating repetitively "I'm sorry" re starts the car then stalls again, my sister said I wasn't safe at all She was praying the whole journey lol, these uber drivers anyone can join it

If a black cabbie sexually assaults you and you didn't jot down his license plate, you'd never find him. If it happened with Uber, at least you could show the police his car reg, name and photo and the time the attack took place. I think black cabbies are just jealous that almost all the adults in London prefer Uber to black cabs.

Kaleel

Staff Member
Administrator
It's too big to fail, it will definitely be allowed to continue. Nightlife will be severely affected by the ban.

They withdrew the license for safety reasons but the real reason is protecting the black cabs from competition. It can operate till the end of the month.

I heard they can operate until appeals are exhausted, which could be months from now.

VixR

Veritas
Uber's notoriety is already being used as a marketing tool by other services of its kind, namely LYFT. It's failure as a company wouldn't have an affect on the scene, bc others are already taking its place. I use LYFT myself.

Uber's notoriety is already being used as a marketing tool by other services of its kind, namely LYFT. It's failure as a company wouldn't have an affect on the scene, bc others are already taking its place. I use LYFT myself.

LYFT aren't in London yet. Uber is all we had.

I'm surprised by that. I can only imagine it'll get there. I know ppl who drive for both

They were in talks with the Mayors office a year or so ago but I haven't heard anything since. I hope they allow them to operate in London. Black cabs are too expensive.

Fock black cabs . Not only are they expensive , but back in the days they would decline to take you to any major madow populated areas . Uber employees are 90 percent ethnic minority . I can't believe sadiq Khan supported the ban . We will vote against him next time .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts