Uber eats

Its late night I accidentally tipped 3 dollars to my ubereats driver now i see its a dude i am having doubts he’ll do something to my food 🤦‍♀️ I wanted to tip him more i dont know if i could change it either way i think my food is going straight to the trash when it arrives. lol

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Its late night I accidentally tipped 3 dollars to my ubereats driver now i see its a dude i am having doubts he’ll do something to my food 🤦‍♀️ I wanted to tip him more i dont know if i could change it either way i think my food is going straight to the trash when it arrives. lol

Lol @ tipping.

Not a problem when the minimum wage is $20+ over here. On Deliveroo, I can probably order a filling meal for less than 11 USD/8 GBP without tipping.

There are also tamper-proof seals in case someone tries to do some ciyaal suuq behaviour

:silanyosmile:

Last edited:
I had this Oromo deliver my food the other day I don't know what is, and who the f*ck it is that east Africans will be on the phone disrespectfully one of my biggest pet peeves Somalis do like be at the checkout counter having full on loud conversation.

I had this Oromo deliver my food the other day I don't know what is, and who the f*ck it is that east Africans will be on the phone disrespectfully one of my biggest pet peeves Somalis do like be at the checkout counter having full on loud conversation.
I dont mind that means they had no time to tamper lol

Lol @ tipping.

Not a problem when the minimum wage is $20+ over here. On Deliveroo, I can probably order a filling meal for less than 11 USD/8 GBP without tipping.

There are also tamper-proof seals in case someone tries to do some ciyaal suuq behaviour

:silanyosmile:
My drink came with tampering tape it was too loose so am not taking any chances lol trash!

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Uber eats are scums, tbh!

One day, and my last with them, I ordered foods worth 25 euros.
After the payment, I forgot to add my address. I fought for long minutes to modify the error;
nothing happened! they said it was too late. Of course, I canceled it but they never returned my money!!

Deliveroo, on the other hand, returned my money when a mistake happened (for instance when I ordered milkshakes and they delivered a bit late; they gave a gif-card of 16 euros, plus the milkshakes!).

Moreover, Deliveroo is more expensive because of the tips (5 euros here), but the customer service is better.

More than a year ago, I ordered two tacos and wanted my succulent diner, while gaming when the delivery man ring. I went out, in my pajamas, barefoot to get my appetizer.
It was a black man, kinda suspicious in my head as I had stereotypes of black delivery men.
Shortly after his departure, I saw the notes of my bill, I said in my head "oh, alright, everything seems normal!".
But there was an obvious misunderstanding,
The major problem was: I had only received one taco of two.
Immediately, I started nervously calling the restaurants; no one picking up the phone!
My solution was to ride to them, around 7 pm, on a humid raining night.

It was so intense, I nearly slipped over but always had good stabilizers (my legs),
at the end, after 7km of pure craziness,
they apologized and made another taco for me (with some extras; french fries, sodas).
Their reception was good and they knew how to re-correct their margin errors with good behavior and generosity.

Deliveroo > Uber eats

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Moreover, Deliveroo is more expensive because of the tips (5 euros here), but the customer service is better.

You don't tip Deliveroo here.

Uber Eats introduced voluntary tips during Covid but nobody tips in Australia unless its for a good cause or you received exceptional service.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
You don't tip Deliveroo here.

Uber Eats introduced voluntary tips during Covid but nobody tips in Australia unless its for a good cause or you received exceptional service.

French niggas always regulating anything,

imma come to Australia btw!

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Oh shit,

**edit:
Deliveroo's tip are not mandatory, unlike Uber Eats!
But I love tipping usually; I know the dangers of riding/driving at night and the cruel weather.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
C37E1026-4687-499D-AED0-F2B4AAEDDF90.jpeg

I always tell these uber eats guys not to ring the door bell, but they always do and I get exposed for ordering food for myself in a somali house hold and I gotta do the walk of shame back to my room.
:wow:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

thats terrible! loool u have mental disorder nayaa! I wont be surprised tho--its not mentally easy to be a strong masculine xaliimo

"Tipping" lol? They wish:chrisfreshhah:

I go through my orders like hawk and if a piece of lettuce is out of place I directly snitch to uber.
I get a free meal on uber's dime like once a week/fortnight lol

Trending