UAE to take over Garacad port

DP World was kicked out of Djibouti they want to bankrupt the Gelle regime by controlling Kenyan and Somali port and build dry ports on the borders of those countries diversifying Ethiopia’s trade. If this happens UAE would control all most the 5 major ports of Somalia with only Mogadishu out of their hands.

DP World was kicked out of Djibouti they want to bankrupt the Gelle regime by controlling Kenyan and Somali port and build dry ports on the borders of those countries diversifying Ethiopia’s trade. If this happens UAE would control all most the 5 major ports of Somalia with only Mogadishu out of their hands.
The presidents of other states have relations with him, and in this case Somalia has truly become a colony

Doubt that is even possible since the majority of the shares have been sold to private investors. If they were interested in doing that they would have done so in the early stages of the port’s development.

If these guys want to buy every port in Somalia, then I will put a fishing jetty up and sell it for 100 million dollars

Doubt that is even possible since the majority of the shares have been sold to private investors. If they were interested in doing that they would have done so in the early stages of the port’s development.
Possible that they didn’t think early on the port would get this far? It would be disastrous though to give this port to anyone else to manage. What does that say about ‘isku-tashi’ and ‘iska wax uqabso’? This port was a great example of self sufficiency but all that goes out the window if you give it up to be managed by someone else.

They would make more money by refusing, but I understand they want the further development. After this one the company building garacad should immediately build another port.

Yet somaliland doesn’t even process, 5 percent of Ethiopia trade, and China is managing Djibouti port, China factory and trade with Ethiopia will only go through Djibouti, it was smart af for Djibouti to pick China over uae, China is looking for optimal growth whilst uae was stunting for their own native ports, and how can uae even grow these ports when it will be detrimental to their own native ports

Yet somaliland doesn’t even process, 5 percent of Ethiopia trade, and China is managing Djibouti port, China factory and trade with Ethiopia will only go through Djibouti, it was smart af for Djibouti to pick China over uae, China is looking for optimal growth whilst uae was stunting for their own native ports, and how can uae even grow these ports when it will be detrimental to their own native ports
Exactly,
Case in point what they did to the Yemeni port. They drove it to the ground. What some people don’t understand is they do not want competition. They buy out all these ports just so they can drive it into the group. Yes they are spending premium money on these purchases, but it’s a hell of a lot cheaper than losing business from their own ports. The UAE are not our friends, when will these politicians learn that 🤦‍♂️

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Magan Joseph @FBIsomalia

I can't wait for Puntland to set up its Industrial park, Security park, and Technology parks. 3 big industries serving an all African market space. That's my dream for PL.

Not this shitty port race and transportation industries. I'm studying economies who have zoned out those 3 parks in its country economic landscape and its GDP earnings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
@Magan Joseph @FBIsomalia

I can't wait for Puntland to set up its Industrial park, Security park, and Technology parks. 3 big industries serving an all African market space. That's my dream for PL.

Not this shitty port race and transportation industries. I'm studying economies who have zoned out those 3 parks in its country economic landscape and its GDP earnings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will you hire cheap labor from Xamar for your concentra…I mean industrial parks?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Will you hire cheap labor from Xamar for your concentra…I mean industrial parks?

We need a production economy, if you don't produce a good, product, or service you cannot exchange money. Money is only exchanged for a product, good or service. Somalis are poor cause they don't generate anything for money to be exchanged. If they do generate anything it's usually a worthless neolithic item like bananas.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They want to sabotage Somalia

Boo woo. Every society is generating wealth and using their time wisely to produce a product, goods, or services. While our population are living in conspiracy world and their time to wealth index is producing nothing. Well if you don't produce something you ain't apart of the wealth lifecycle.

Trending