UAE to build Pipeline linking Assab to Addis Ababa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalia could bankrupt Djibouti if they don’t integrate. It makes zero sense for Reer Djibouti to not have a 50 year plan with Somalis. They speak our language and contribute into any Gobol.

Im paying close attention now to the relationship between Kigame and IOG.

I think both are working to kick out the french Gumaysi.

Well Kigame maybe IOG never
For one Kigame is caato IOG isnt, that tells me allot

:birdman:

Doesn't uae have enough oil? If they are building pipelines through Eritrea that means there is a LOT of oil in ogaden. Arabs are evil, they'll turn the galbeed into another Yemen if there is any resistance, but we shouldn't care about that. Fuk them.

The oil belongs to every somali, it's probably enough to turn every somali person alive into a rich motherfuker. This means we no longer have to fight over dusty towns, over cholera infested wells. We don't have to beg anymore, or die by the millions due to famine. We no longer have to tahriib, but only if we play this right. I thought the oromos had agenda, inleen they were being used.

The oil goes to the arabs, and the land goes to Oromo. if this doesn't inspire unity among low iq Zoomaalis, then i dont know what will.

Doesn't uae have enough oil? If they are building pipelines through Eritrea that means there is a LOT of oil in ogaden. Arabs are evil, they'll turn the galbeed into another Yemen if there is any resistance, but we shouldn't care about that. Fuk them.

The oil belongs to every somali, it's probably enough to turn every somali person alive into a rich motherfuker. This means we no longer have to fight over dusty towns, over cholera infested wells. We don't have to beg anymore, or die by the millions due to famine. We no longer have to tahriib, but only if we play this right. I thought the oromos had agenda, inleen they were being used.

The oil goes to the arabs, and the land goes to Oromo. if this doesn't inspire unity among low iq Zoomaalis, then i dont know what will.

One main thing nobody talks about is the amount of Horn of Africa officials and business men who use UAE banks.

Corrupt Oromos and Somalis will be given homes and on-shore banks with power of attorney through UAE.

There’s no point in being part of the Arab league. The entire union is stained by jahilnimo.

Somalis dodge another bullet and see the true intentions of the gulf.

I’m ceasing all FKD from now on.:lolbron:

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
All we need from you now is to assassinate IOG. :pachah1:

What french gumeysi? They barely have any influence at this point. The new gumeysi is chinese
They still have some influence in government and in the financial sector. This is the same for all "former" French colonies. Right now China and France are fighting over Africa.

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic

You also have this group of corrupt slimy odeys that will skim and stash millions in offshore accounts. That is a major obstacle to overcome.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
We all taking Ls but berbera is no longer even a thing. UAE didn't get their way in djibouti and were left out the OBOR. Niggas are fuming

This is definitely an L. Won't try to spin it like somalilanders on here lol

If it's built by china, its going through djib. Built by uae, it's going through assab. Uae can stay mad. Alx we got our of that fucked up deal

Few facts since I see you constantly bringing us up as a point of comparison. The fact you bring up unrecognized state as a serious competitor is just coping with your Ls. While Somalia (Including Somaliland) was rebuilding after brutal civil war you guys had 27 years of unfettered monopoly on Ethiopian imports. Breaking your deal with the UAE proved Djibouti as untrustworthy business partner, and now they are erasing all your progress with the mere few strokes of a pen. It must kill you guys the same UAE is also upgrading Berbera as we speak. It doesn't matter if we don't get any of that traffic, it is not like anyone else was willing to upgrade the port anyways and those repairs were badly needed.

There is no getting around this, all your geo-politcal foes are now on the same page (Eritrea, UAE) and your biggest customer in Ethiopia no longer needs your port exclusively. Plus you have SL and PL as geopolitical proxies of the UAE as well. Add to that Farmaajo and the SFG openly disrespecting Djibouti with the Asmara visit and things are not looking good at all. This is probably nightmare geopolitical scenario for Djibouti. :manny:

Your only hope is China at this point since a western company would never dare invest in Djibouti after the UAE fiasco, and if you thought the last deal was bad remember China owns 60% of your external debt. I don't think you will be able to break any deal with them.

Just hold your L gracefully mate :russ::chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:
A6D0B653-B03C-4729-836F-69C928CC32D9.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.