UAE speeding cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/islamahmadiyya/2015/04/blacklivesmatter-to-prophet-muhammad/
April 9, 2015 marks 150 years that the Civil War ended. Apparently no one told Officer Michael T. Slager.

Watch the video of Slager, a white South Carolina police officer, gun down Walter Scott, an unarmed black father of four, and you’ll realize something most every person of color in America knows: the Civil War may have ended 150 years ago, but a race war rages on in America.
To systemically abolish slavery, Prophet Muhammad first forbade that any free person be enslaved, thus stopping the slave trade from expanding. Next, Prophet Muhammad firmly established that all humanity is equal—one could not accept Islam without embracing this principle.

Thus, as slave owners accepted Islam, they unambiguously recognized that their slaves were their equals. These free Muslims naturally developed affection for their fellow human beings—slave or free. Any time Prophet Muhammad was given the opportunity to free a slave—he would do so immediately and without delay. Indeed, upon his marriage to Khadija, she willingly transferred all her property—and her slaves—to his name. As his first order of business, Prophet Muhammad freed every slave without demanding or hinting at the least compensation. Muslim slave owners followed this compassionate example and freed their slaves of their own accord, thus shrinking the population of those yet in slavery. The Qur’an additionally required Muslim slave owners to free slaves if a slave could purchase freedom. Moreover, if the slave could not purchase his own freedom, the Qur’an obliged the slave owner to help his own slave purchase his freedom. The gravity of this teaching is profound: a slave could be freed upon simple request and nothing else.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
@EternalLightX Don't waste your energy on @Mohsin , it's like talking to a rock. He will always be a puppet. :bell:
These people need to read arguments for the Hadith and its non complaince towards slaves even during the phrophets time !!! There are many stories of slaves been captured and used as sex slaves ! Don't be stupid, you won't pull the wool over my eyes !!!!

These people need to read arguments for the Hadith and its non complaince towards slaves even during the phrophets time !!! There are many stories of slaves been captured and used as sex slaves ! Don't be stupid, you won't pull the wool over my eyes !!!!
You are Black and This is reality of Americans Brits west you LOVE
They are killing you and putting you in Jail just your Color, way kuu qoslayaan oo aad run modaysaa,hoostana wey kaa neceb yahiin sanka ayay is qabtaan markaad ka baxdo ma ka tagto

Somali gaals that intellectually debate muslamic zombies turn me on .

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
Waarya shut up you traitor, wasn't your mother a jew ? You're qasaro.
I used that as a Way to get in. This place sign up is like border security.

Best way to get in is to say
I am Atheist
or
I am a Jew.

Mods don't ban me

My first profile pic said "A Somali from the gentiles".

Gentiles means non Jew.

Joesph Muktaar

Were in the hadiths say sex slaves.

Joesph Muktaar

Becuase there more civilised and cool to hang out with lol
They are not civilised they just got civilised 200 years ago in the industrial revolution. Also they ain't civilised because they killed 90% of aboriginals from 1790 to 1901. How is that civilised.

They cool for you to hang out because you drink alcohol and you are their sex slave.

Joesph Muktaar

f*ck your stupid he had countless of slaves and war booty you mental gymnastic bafoon !!
Ya dumb idiot countless, the prophet only had one slave and treated him like his Son, who was it Zayd ibn Haarith.

By the time the Nabi died he had only Seven Dirham and that it, no slaves or property, a quote from a Bedouin about The Prophet "Go to this man, a man never fears poverty".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending