UAE speeding cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop Insulting the Arabs. Our prophet was an araba and you are insulting him.

But I will be honest a lot of Arabs are stupid especially the Egyptians.

Stop defending your arab masters, even when you take religion out the equation they clearly have a backwards primitive culture.

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
Stop defending your arab masters, even when you take religion out the equation they clearly have a backwards primitive culture.
Did you know what the Arabs done for you, They help you blokes from Portuguese raids. Also Even stopped Siad Barre from killing Uluma.

That's why we're their slaves, and turned backwards as hell as well just beneath them since their the original conquering folk ! We've had no progress at all just our downfall
we are not their slaves but some somalis in America are slaves of white men

Last edited:

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
True Walaahi, they are Brain washed Animals, They do not know even Geopolitics of Somalia
This why we are failing to progress, because of nationalism. people here think that we could fix Somalia with taps of buttons, but nay it requires more.

Lesson: Respect other Muslims brothers and you shall recieve what you have earned

This why we are failing to progress, because of nationalism. people here think that we could fix Somalia with taps of buttons, but nay it requires more.

Lesson: Respect other Muslims brothers and you shall recieve what you have earned
West or Arabs videos Somalia was USA Ally they refused to help somalia, but Arabs helped Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending