UAE occupies socotra

Should socotra stay with the UAE?

• Yes, ofc, they are righteous

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • No, it's yemeni!

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • It should be under somali rule but it's yemen should have it as well, the uae is funding al-shabaab

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
UAE is on again with it's imperialist missions, let's do a vote.

I'm against the occupation, it should be yemen's or somalia's

Keep in mind, the UAE can use it to fund al-shabaab

Uae cannot be that close to us. I do not agree with their occupation, however between yemen and somali claim i think it should be shared by both and is not really worth fighting over.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
UAE supports South Yemen iyo Somaliland and now takes Socotra for itself.It is consolidating the Gulf of Aden.

God bless our fellow Arabs the Sheikhs of Abu Dhabi and Dubai:salute::salute::salute:

UAE supports South Yemen iyo Somaliland and now takes Socotra for itself.It is consolidating the Gulf of Aden.

God bless our fellow Arabs the Sheikhs of Abu Dhabi and Dubai:salute::salute::salute:
How does it feel to be a sexdoll to this

College-of-Management-video.jpg

and wearing this

3104114900000578-0-image-m-71_1455041233653.jpg

It's not barren.. It gets a decent amount of rainfall and the mountain areas are a little green.

Also, a bunch of interesting flora and fauna.
yep, also it's a tatical trading and naval port. If somalia had it and had the strength of 77' we would've won the yemen civil war with one hand

If the civil war never happened. Somalia would've already annexed the Socotra islands.
And go to war with the yemenis?? really?? realy? over a barren island. Lets be honest they probably would've started clan fights over this small piece of land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending