UAE loses in Yemen. Withdrawal of troops begins. Saudi Delegation in Yemen to begin negotiations.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
100%. They'll be having history lessons, and be taught that it's thanks in large due to sacrifices of their ancestors that they exist :mjswag:

Your parent must be proud of you. The way you defend your people and nation at all cost is inspiring :rejoice:
Thank you, walaal. This website made me want to seek out Somali history knowing there was a thriving community online. Haha, my parents do think I'm a bit over zealous in my endeavors and they groan at the daily Somali history lectures. Though my father is more interested in it than my mother, she only wants to watch her TV and drink shaah. I'm thankful though, and I hope for us to have many more fruitful conversations. Sometimes, I do wonder what would happen if we all met in real life. Amusing but dangerous, most likely. There's a lot of people on here who seem to hate each other.

Ah, there I go again. I'm ranting, thank you sincerely. Same to you as well. I hope to learn more from you.

Y'all always have interesting insights and links into such conflicts. This place was more my source of news for the conflict in Ethiopia than anywhere else, not gonna lie.

Learning Take Note GIF by BLoafX
I agree I like the discussions here about world poltics. Less bias and more of a objective lens, espcially when it comes to foreign affairs

It is much smarter for the saudis to withdraw their Main National forces from the borders of Yemen. Saudi should focus on arming and supporting their native Yemen proxies to fight the Iranian Houthi proxies. That is a better outcome and decisive victory for the saudis over Iran.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Reminds me of a child asking a parent why their sibling received something they didn't :lolbron:

KSA already pays some militias and employees of the Yemeni gov't. Which is why they now are demanding their 'share'. Talk about being entitled to other people's money :draketf:
They either wants to humiliate MBS or wants this war to continue. Houthi-ga ma naxaan

They either wants to humiliate MBS or wants this war to continue. Houthi-ga ma naxaan

No cap. Houthis demands are the same as previously. It's just KSA that unwillingly have soften their stance, to open up room for negotiation.
Bold of MbS to assume that the favour would be reciprocated by Houthis, kkk :hemad:

UAE on the other hand doing shactiro of their own. Ramping up weapons delivery, the moment they saw 'peace' on the upcoming agenda :wtf:

It is much smarter for the saudis to withdraw their Main National forces from the borders of Yemen. Saudi should focus on arming and supporting their native Yemen proxies to fight the Iranian Houthi proxies. That is a better outcome and decisive victory for the saudis over Iran.

Correct, but at this point KSA have spent so much resources for them to even entertain the idea of prolonging the war. Especially one, right at their footstep which can end up backfire and cause instability inside the country if they loose control of proxy militias. It's in everyone's best interest to find a final solution to all of the major obstacles to this war.

Trending