UAE EXPECTS SOMALIA PARLIAMENT TO ABROGATE LAWS AGAINST DP WORLD

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Your aabo is to blame. Anything after him is pointless to argue over, of course a country in war will have warlords who further destroy it.

They had better visionary leaders that didn’t allow their country to descent into civil war like even their neighbours Yemen, Iraq, Syria abs curse us. I bet you we have the same or similar resources we could’ve exploited to develop into the Somali Abu Dhabi
What does my dad have to do with this ? my dad is a retired chemical engineer, we need engineers as many as we can get and less reactionary bastards like you

bidenkulaha

GalYare
What does my dad have to do with this ? my dad is a retired chemical engineer, we need engineers as many as we can get and less reactionary bastards like you
Your aabo Siyad. Not your biological father. All you MX are susceptible to lack of fatherhood and cuckery. Calling another man your father like the weird Teknikko

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Your aabo Siyad. Not your biological father. All you MX are susceptible to lack of fatherhood and cuckery. Calling another man your father like the weird Teknikko
You are clearly suffering from a low impulse control, I have no idea what triggered you, but you somehow happened to talk about my dad, my clan out of the blue, so let me tell you something.

peace out :pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts