UAE debunks Somaliland's claim of

Even the Emirates and Ethiopians are fed up with their lies. Ethiopian Airlines denied their false claims a few weeks ago, and now the UAE.
And they wonder why no one takes them serious lol. Let them propagate misinformation, and no one will trust them anymore. It's good for us.

Looks like there's a story here.

It's being picked up by general aviation geeks on Twitter.

Mogadishu instructions put two planes on a converging flight path at 37,000. The two flights would have passed through the same point within a minute of eachother.

Somaliland issued corrective instructions for one of the planes to climb minutes before potential disaster. One of the planes climbed to a new height.

The airlines involved are just stating that their TCAS (a close range collision avoidance system on the aircraft) didn't trigger because another plane wasn't in close proximity. That's because one of the planes was told to climb.

They were minutes away from a potential collision.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Looks like there's a story here.

It's being picked up by general aviation geeks on Twitter.

Mogadishu instructions put two planes on a converging flight path at 37,000. The two flights would have passed through the same point within a minute of eachother.

Somaliland issued corrective instructions for one of the planes to climb minutes before potential disaster. One of the planes climbed to a new height.

The airlines involved are just stating that their TCAS (a close range collision avoidance system on the aircraft) didn't trigger because another plane wasn't in close proximity. That's because one of the planes was told to climb.

They were minutes away from a potential collision.
The system was triggered because there was no reason for it to trigger.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
How the hell does somaliland get so much coverage out there

they make a lie and it ends up on major newspages

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They live in a fantasy man made state so why give them time of day and legitimacy is beyond belief. What do you think will come out of a fictious state violating the international rules based order well only thing they will generate is fictious events and politics. I dont give them too much time cause i know their living in a marqan fiction.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
One question. Why are we so cool with Djibouti having their own country but freak out about SL?

One question. Why are we so cool with Djibouti having their own country but freak out about SL?
For many reasons. However, I believe the biggest one is that they never decided to join back with Somalia after the colonial era. Inversely, British Somaliland did join back with Italian Somaliland creating a bond that is a lot harder to break.

Because,

1. There's no country called Somaliland, it's few isaq seccesionists trying to build a country based on qabiil, Djibouti is different
2. The Isaaq enclave want to force and subjugate other qabiils into their seccesionists project, which is unacceptable

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Because,

1. There's no country called Somaliland, it's few isaq seccesionists trying to build a country based on qabiil, Djibouti is different
2. The Isaaq enclave want to force and subjugate other qabiils into their seccesionists project, which is unacceptable
Valid points. But still, is it worth forcing them to remain in the union if they don’t want to? Shouldn’t there be an amicable divorce?

I think 10 years after a divorce we’ll exchange ambassadors and treat each other like normal countries.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
For many reasons. However, I believe the biggest one is that they never decided to join back with Somalia after the colonial era. Inversely, British Somaliland did join back with Italian Somaliland creating a bond that is a lot harder to break.

Thats true SL union wasnt forced unlike our eastern kingdom of hobyo and majerteniya sultanate which was done thru military assault by italians, eritrean and somali foot soldiers who forcefully ended our sultanate. Our union was not fucking legal in 1927 and no somali talks about it and talk about 1960 union only. Heck even the warsangeli sultanate was forcefully sacked and their northern union is illegal and null and void.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
In 2027 I'm holding a PL memorial which is 100 years since our two eastern kingdoms was illegally and forcefully sacked and the illegal union of the east with the south. I hope to see all the monarchist there.

Last edited:
Valid points. But still, is it worth forcing them to remain in the union if they don’t want to? Shouldn’t there be an amicable divorce?

I think 10 years after a divorce we’ll exchange ambassadors and treat each other like normal countries.
Have you seen them shelling Laascanood with heavy weapons? Now since every qabiil is going to get independence from Somalia, why not do the same for PL and SSC?

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Have you seen them shelling Laascanood with heavy weapons? Now since every qabiil is going to get independence from Somalia, why not do the same for PL and SSC?
They’ll have to be a consensus among the people before anything is done. Clearly we can’t have 4 new countries in Somalia.

But what can be done? Invade and occupy? That’s probably off the table. A naval blockade? Probably not

They’ll have to be a consensus among the people before anything is done. Clearly we can’t have 4 new countries in Somalia.

But what can be done? Invade and occupy? That’s probably off the table. A naval blockade? Probably not

I'm not advocating for an invasion sxb, the FGS can't even protect the capital and are dependent on foreign forces so they wouldn't be able to do anything.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I'm not advocating for an invasion sxb, the FGS can't even protect the capital and are dependent on foreign forces so they wouldn't be able to do anything.
But this can’t continue the way it is. We can’t have millions of people are convinced they’re their own country. I think one of two things will happen: we allow them to leave or large scale violence happens