UAE commentator: Ilhan Omar creature from undeveloped world'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
From Arab American to unknown creature.
:mjlol:
If Yahuud-A-E hates her, she's definitely doing something right.
:salute:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
They aren't scared that she's part of the Muslim brotherhood or antithetical to their interest as dictators.

Instead they don't like the fact that she's Somali.

Those gulf Arabs are our biggest enemies in the region and would do anything to undermine us.

Somalis in the states should unify to create and fund a political PAC to support Ilhan and through her, Somali interests.

100,000 American Somalis donating $1,000 each would equal the amount the Saudis spend in lobbying.

I doubt they would be able fend of multinationals with that puny amount but we could keep riffraff like the Saudis out of Somalia.

Edit: was forced to type the above through duress. Please don't hunt me down MBS.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
They first elected “Somali” in the US just happens to be half Benadiri? Stop lying to yourself.
:drakekidding:
She's actually the second. Abdi Warsame was elected to city council before she entered politics. Do you know what they both have in common? Hint: They aren't both 0.5.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
:drakekidding:
She's actually the second. Abdi Warsame was elected to city council before she entered politics. Do you know what they both have in common? Hint: They aren't both 0.5.
She’s the first elected to US House of Representatives. That’s is what really matters. Who cares about local elections. She’s not “0.5”?I bet there’s a bitter taste in your mouth from her being Benadiri.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
She’s the first elected to US House of Representatives. That’s is what really matters. Who cares about local elections. She’s not “0.5”?I bet there’s a bitter taste in your mouth from her being Benadiri.
But she's not Benadiri. She's MJ.
:mjlol:

Banadiris are claiming Ilhan? lol, it was not long ago we hosted you as refugees in PL stick to bashing hawiyes and stop claiming our people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending