UAE Buying Sudanese Mercenaries - Galmudug Is Next

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is what is going to happen when u become like the Sudanese with 1 dollar in your pocket, you will either find organ harvesting factories or sent to die for wars as mercenaries. This is natural, this happened always in history, if your pocket is empty, the economy will make use of your body. This isn't new, PL is aware of this culture of the old world. If your aborigine or poor the business community isn't losing anything, they will start trading u to warzones or hospital donations

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
My cousin is one of them, he does f*ck all but training but gets like 400-500 dollars a month.

i know a guy who went straight from bosaso to Qatar. Its kind of weird to know Qatar decided they want somali mercenaries and the Somali gov said okay, but then you have to remember Qatar is a small city state with a population of 2.6 million. They are small but very rich, and should Qatar ever fight a war they wont be using their own citizens but they will use Somalis and probably some other africans.

i know a guy who went straight from bosaso to Qatar. Its kind of weird to know Qatar decided they want somali mercenaries and the Somali gov said okay, but then you have to remember Qatar is a small city state with a population of 2.6 million. They are small but very rich, and should Qatar ever fight a war they wont be using their own citizens but they will use Somalis and probably some other africans.

They don't even recruit locally in Somalia, they speak to the Somalis already in Qatar and they split the jobs equally based on their clan :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

My cousins relative got him the job.

Awdalia Rising

They don't even recruit locally, they speak to the Somalis already in Qatar and they split the jobs equally based on their clan :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Still its pretty messed up to know Somalis from the motherland are willing to die for midget arabs :russ:

Still its pretty messed up to know Somalis from the motherland are willing to die for midget arabs :russ:

Qatar ain't in no war, my cousin got 2 years of cash stacked up to open up his shop from working for them, he didn't have to pay for food or accommodation during that time. He just saved up as much as he could by also not buying anything unless absolute necessary, he came home with like 9 racks, he used the money to open up his shop and he now has a 2nd shop and like 20 camels which is a lot for him as his family was really broke.

Awdalia Rising

Qatar ain't in no war, my cousin got 2 years of cash stacked up to open up his shop from working for them, he didn't have to pay for food or accommodation during that time. He just saved up as much as he could by also not buying anything unless absolute necessary, he came home with like 9 racks, he used the money to open up his shop and he now has a 2nd shop and like 20 camels which is a lot for him as his family was really broke.

im not talking about the current mercenaries in Qatar im talking about later down the line, if Qatar needs to be involved in a war they will be using skinny farah and not their own people as their population is just 2 million, they probably only have a little less than 500,000 men who are fit enough to fight. The problem is theyre pretty much all rich so none will be willing to risk their lives. In such a scenario they will rely on skinny farahs and other africans

im not talking about the current mercenaries in Qatar im talking about later down the line, if Qatar needs to be involved in a war they will be using skinny farah and not their own people as their population is just 2 million, they probably only have a little less than 500,000 men who are fit enough to fight. The problem is theyre pretty much all rich so none will be willing to risk their lives. In such a scenario they will rely on skinny farahs and other africans

500,000 people fit to fight, you are being nice to these rich fatties :drakelaugh:

The Somalis who fight for them need to use them to better their situation not fucking help them in a war, f*ck em.