UAE and Saudi Arabia thieving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Somalia needs to get itself together so it can hurry up and loot the adoon land too.

In the future, I imagine all the clan leaders will be more intelligent and work with their fellow Somalis regardless of tribal feud to secure Madow dahab

If you don’t have Somalia’s best interest at heart CBa talking to you I’m all about my country my peoples mafahantay we need those free billions
I'm sure the Somali diplomats who were humiliated this week in Kenya have Somalia's best interest at heart. They used another man's passport while the country they represent's passport was declined and some of their fellow Somalia passport carrying diplomats were sent back without them even honoring them by canceling the stupid meeting. I'm sure xoolo people like that can make big moves going to the other side of the continent to have leverage. NEXT

Nin-culus

Laandheer
I'm sure the Somali diplomats who were humiliated this week in Kenya have Somalia's best interest at heart. They used another man's passport while the country they represent's passport was declined and some of their fellow Somalia passport carrying diplomats were sent back without them even honoring them by canceling the stupid meeting. I'm sure xoolo people like that can make big moves going to the other side of the continent to have leverage. NEXT
I said future leaders you pessimist I know you’re definitely not my generation old fart cut from here

Somalia needs to get itself together so it can hurry up and loot the adoon land too.

In the future, I imagine all the clan leaders will be more intelligent and work with their fellow Somalis regardless of tribal feud to secure Madow dahab
Only if so

their lumber too....
32206341152_490251f36b_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending