U.S. university fires lecturer who showed Prophet image in class

Because it is a course on art. How are you going to teach an art course without showing any art. Thats like teaching maths without any numbers.
I think a bunch of pot head cadaan hippy yuppies can survive the labour market with their degrees skipping the drawings of the prophet syllabus

Yaraye

VIP
Lmaooo. Somalis using their minority statues to shut down cadaan liberal arts professors :hemad:

We love to see it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Somalis in MN don't play, and cadaans have noticed that. Heard one of them say, "These somalis are black people with white minds, on top of that they reproduce like rats. Soon they will over take us." still the weirdest shit I've heard till this day loooool!:ileycry:

Quite with your context matters bullshit warya are you even Muslim?

In no way shape or form is it acceptable to even entertain the idea of showing paintings of the prophet PBUH.

Be thankful we have a backbone and not give an inch to let these gaalo to even critique our deen let alone entertain drawing the prophet.

Look how society disrespects Issa AS. It all started with “well they’re adults blah blah blah y U sO SeNsAtIvE blah blah BoTh SiDEs”
Some of us are able to engage in complex matters without being triggered.

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Somalis in MN don't play, and cadaans have noticed that. Heard one of them say, "These somalis are black people with white minds, on top of that they reproduce like rats. Soon they will over take us." still the weirdest shit I've heard till this day loooool!:ileycry:

I have an Eritrean buddy in Sweden who worked as a doctor. One day he's treating this old local cadaan fellow and the guy looks at him and goes "You Ethiopians and Somalis are not blacks, I know." *short pause* "You're Indians. You originally come from India. Yes, I know." my friend just smiled and went "Mmmkay."

:dead:

Yaraye

VIP
I have an Eritrean buddy in Sweden who worked as a doctor. One day he's treating this old local cadaan fellow and the guy looks at him and goes "You Ethiopians and Somalis are not blacks, I know." *short pause* "You're Indians. You originally come from India. Yes, I know." my friend just smiled and went "Mmmkay."

:dead:
I would have been soo sarcastic "Yeah, you dooo know!" looooool!:mjlol:

Yaraye

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
they always sprout that crap like they aren't thieves themselves. I saw a video about a cadaan woman and a native american man fighting. She said, "Go back to where you came from." and he responded with, "I'm native american. I should be saying that shit to you!" You should have seen her face and how quiet she got. It was hilarious. :drakelaugh::deadmanny::deadrose:

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
The thing is the picture they are showing isn't even his face anyway, so it doesn't even matter to me on what picture they are showing, whatever picture they show it is some random guy because noone has a picture of Rasullullah sallallahu alayhi wasalam.
What is disgusting is them saying the picture is rasulullah and trying to slander and defame the Prophet sallallahu alayhi wasalam
Drawings of him should not be shown regardless of their accuracy, that is Islamic law.

Amber

A blessed human
Damn. She's just an old lady, I think a (most likely) common mistake like that shouldn't ruin her whole career :urgh: Don't you think?

GemState

36/21
VIP
All of the Islamophobes and so-called Muslim apologists are attacking the Hamline University over the decision to fire that professor.

It's a retarded decision, The "Islamphobic" image was from Rashid al-Din's Jami' al-tawarikh, NOTHING WRONG with showing the image

I feel bad for how this incident will no doubt be used to claim Muslim students are only ever crying wolf on Islamophobia.

Over the years that I've been in the US, I've learned the first people who come out and defend the rights of Muslims in America are the African Americans. Kudos to President Fayneese S. Miller for holding the line and defending her decision.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts