• Yes

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters
Senate = House of Lords

House of Representatives = House of Commons

Congress = the above two combined

That's exactly what it was based on. The legislative branch (Congress) was made to check the power of the executive branch (President) to ensure they never had a dictator

All this impeachment will do is strengthen Trump's support and paint the Democrats as distractors. The Democratic political machine is it's own worst enemy

That's exactly what it was based on. The legislative branch (Congress) was made to check the power of the executive branch (President) to ensure they never had a dictator

All this impeachment will do is strengthen Trump's support and paint the Democrats as distractors. The Democratic political machine is it's own worst enemy
White House sources said, Trump was legitimately suprised that it was the Ukraine issue that got him impeached.

The crazy fuxk thought, “of all the shit I did, it was this that got me” :faysalwtf:

:drakelaugh:

Tukraq

VIP
This won’t increase trumps support lol:siilaanyolaugh:even if it doesn’t go through there just doing there due diligence

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Not even. House of Lords and senate are different.

American congress and whatever UK has is night and day.
The House of Lords is the second chamber of the UK Parliament. It is independent from, and complements the work of, the elected House of Commons. The Lords shares the task of making and shaping laws and checking and challenging the work of the government.

The United States Senate is part of the United States Congress, which is a small group of elected people who decide the laws of the country. Every U.S. state elects two people to represent them in the US Senate. These people are called senators.

From what I can find they're apparently pretty similar. I don't think we have anything similar to Congress, it's a two stage thing here.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
What republican senate will vote against his party? Maybe if McCain was still alive. I don’t see this impeachment happening it’s another Clinton situation, the republicans will get back at Dems for letting Clinton off the hook.

The House of Lords is the second chamber of the UK Parliament. It is independent from, and complements the work of, the elected House of Commons. The Lords shares the task of making and shaping laws and checking and challenging the work of the government.

The United States Senate is part of the United States Congress, which is a small group of elected people who decide the laws of the country. Every U.S. state elects two people to represent them in the US Senate. These people are called senators.

From what I can find they're apparently pretty similar.
I’m sure most democratic governments share some similarities.

But as far as I know, The members of House of Lords are unelected, while the senate is.

Can you imagine if Trump was president of an African country?

"Deh impeachment iz closed okay? Dey are nasty instigators against deh state and shall be brought to justice okay? Also, deh election next year is cancelled."

Forget this fatshit for a moment

Who the f*ck is this Swahili uttering fucker, see this is why you shouldn't trust people who speak Swahili. Ugly language, horrible people.

And then my friend from the same country as this idiot changed his name from a christian to classic Kikuyu at his citizenship interview. He now informed all the whites at work and me to call him by his new kikuyu name. I have heard in the hall way them coworkers practicing how to pronounce the new name :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

So not all africans are like this sell out. Majority of Americans hate Trump and are embarrassed by him.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
The Senate may also 'try' any impeachment the House passes. Impeachment means 0 unless the Senate approves. Impeachment is a political and not legal process.

He’s not leaving office. The republicans control senate. Why do these euros think he’s leaving office :drakewtf:

If Republicans had principles he would of course be forced to leave office. But there is no principle Republicans currently believe in other than living in fear of trump supporters and eagerness to be re-elected. They put party and seat over country and principles be damned. These are the same people who harrass poor blacks for being poor and seek to cut all funding for development, public education,and be anti just about anything that helps society. They serve one purpose once elected into Senate and Congress: BIG MONEY. Their true god is the DOLLAR AND RACE.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The house will certainly impeach Trump, but it will not be confirmed by the senate. You need a bare majority of 50% +1 in the house while you need a supermajority of 60% in the senate. Any republican senator that votes for impeachment will certainly be primaried by a more right wing republican. The democrats have 47 of the 100 senate seats so they need 13 republicans to switch sides. This is very unlikely, so even moderates like Susan Collins are refusing to vote for his impeachment. Impeachment will weaken Trump even if he is not removed from office, it will also make it more likely that he will prosecuted once he leaves office next year.

The house will certainly impeach Trump, but it will not be confirmed by the senate. You need a bare majority of 50% +1 in the house while you need a supermajority of 60% in the senate. Any republican senator that votes for impeachment will certainly be primaried by a more right wing republican. The democrats have 47 of the 100 senate seats so they need 13 republicans to switch sides. This is very unlikely, so even moderates like Susan Collins are refusing to vote for his impeachment. Impeachment will weaken Trump even if he is not removed from office, it will also make it more likely that he will prosecuted once he leaves office next year.
The thing about prosecution, I think any president, Dem or Republican would pardon Trump.

Putting a former president in jail is something they don’t want happening. It opens a can of worms for future presidents.

Trending

Latest posts