U.S Mission to Somalia condemns illegal arrests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
27655485_10160155681705790_8403171850767941310_n.jpg

DRACO

VIP
Lol Usa is the last country that should talk about freedom of expression.

I call on somaliland gov to release a statement saying USA idiots to give fair trial to the innocent men locked up in Guantanamo without trial for decades ! Perfect trolling

Naacima called for tribal warfare in a 3rd world tribal society. That's more than enough to justify her detention and charge her with mischief.

She should be given a lawyer, released on bail and get her day in court like everyone else in SL.

I call on somaliland gov to release a statement saying USA idiots to give fair trial to the innocent men locked up in Guantanamo without trial for decades ! Perfect trolling
In Somaliland they would've arrested you without trial as well due to evidence of atheism.You wouldn't be singing the same tune when you are being tortured in a jail cell.Its also common knowledge that rape and torture is used in jails which is why someone being arrested is akin to hell.Now fk off , I hate hypocritical idiots who support the state for the sake of the state.

DRACO

VIP
In Somaliland they would've arrested you without trial as well due to evidence of atheism.You wouldn't be singing the same tune when you are being tortured in a jail cell.Its also common knowledge that rape and torture is used in jails which is why someone being arrested is akin to hell.Now fk off , I hate hypocritical idiots who support the state for the sake of the state.

In SL you get free and fair trial.
You really don't know how things are run in Hargeisa do you.

Multiple human rights groups have visited somaliland prisons and all have reported no torture happens .

Keep spreading fake news like puntlanders, you disgrace.

What did she do hurta ? dint follow this

Welcome my fellow somalilander!
She was Calling for tribal warfare in somaliland.
Meeting farmajo(being his propoganda agent).
Being a total sell out.

Thank you feel welcome already

These traitors are increasing ! this is the 3rd one i hear about !

Don't they understand during this critical time we need full focus on our goal of independence.

Once we leave these people can booty clap all they want.

DRACO

VIP
Thank you feel welcome already

These traitors are increasing ! this is the 3rd one i hear about !

Don't they understand during this critical time we need full focus on our goal of independence.

Once we leave these people can booty clap all they want.
True but somaliland is a democracy and we usually forgive , so many treacherous treasonous traitors have been forgiven .

Just this week President musa Bihi , gave a presidential pardon to Somalia’s foreign minister, Mr. Mohamed Abdilahi Omar who served as the FM during the 2010-2012 government under ex-president Sheikh Sharif after he said he no longer believes in federalism in the failed state of a.

True but somaliland is a democracy and we usually forgive , so many treacherous treasonous traitors have been forgiven .

Just this week President musa Bihi , gave a presidential pardon to Somalia’s foreign minister, Mr. Mohamed Abdilahi Omar who served as the FM during the 2010-2012 government under ex-president Sheikh Sharif after he said he no longer believes in federalism in the failed state of a.

Did you make another account :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending