U.S. Govt pledge $900M in support of Somalia next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I am so happy the world is putting their collective trust in Somalia again, I understand our people are panicking because they have known nothing but tribal politics since the collapse of the nation but there's no need to worry, a strong government is a plus for the whole country and I hope Farmaajo and Kheyr dowlad accomplishes things we could only dream about :)

Farm

VIP
It’ll be used to attack federal states, develop Mog slightly and fill up Kheyre and Farmaajo’s Swiss bank accounts.

It’ll be used to attack federal states, develop Mog slightly and fill up Kheyre and Farmaajo’s Swiss bank accounts.
Someone needs to keep tabs on it's funding. Otherwise i will be pissed if farmaajo ends up buying more houses in dubai and funding his swiss bank account. Please let the man prove me wrong for currently i am a very big critic of his.

:lawd:

After nuetralizing federal states and other spoilers the government should focus on security and consolidating all regions under pro government Admins. Laftagareen in SWS, Hirshabelle is already pro FG, Dr. Dualeh in JLand and Xaaf has kissed the ring and if he acts up we will give the validity to Baasto. Than focus on the other regions very effective strategy. Bringing more investments from abroad and increase bilateral ties with neighboring nations. Bring back confidence in the Somali government internationally and bring about new institutions .Nabad iyo Nolol onward and upward.

Don't forget the amount that will go towards hush money, and an even larger portion that never even existed lol (of the 900 million I mean)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What's the point Farmaajo and Kheyre will steal it.

When will the U.S and foreign aid learn? You can't keep wasting money on Muqdisho. It's been 3 decades and Muqdisho is still shit. Nothing changed, and nothing will change.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
We need an independent oversight committee with foreigners as observers to keep the funds from being embezzled.

The SFG will only be able to spend $110 million of the $900 million because most of it will be used for humanitarian aid. We need to make sure to make the most out of it.

Last edited:
Cue farmaajo & Kheyre looting Somalia's central bank

CYuc.gif

We need an independent oversight committee with foreigners as observers to keep the funds from being embezzled.

The SFG will only be able to spend $110 million of the $900 million because most of it will be used for humanitarian aid. We need to make sure to make the most out of it.

Most of it goes to AMISOM and NGO's. Farmaajo & kheyre are not to be trusted with this kind of money

...Farmajo was not considered honest as such, only ‘less corrupt than the rest’. There were several allegations of embezzlement for which he has not been held to account (AC Vol 53 No 5, Cashing in on chaos). A few years ago, according to one US diplomat, he was depositing US$9,000 in cash every week into a Buffalo bank, hoping not to attract the attention of the Federal Bureau of Investigation by crossing the $10,000 cash deposit threshold, which triggers automatic investigation. ‘Mortgage ministers’ was the nickname then attributed to the diaspora people like Farmajo who came to Mogadishu to make money and go home once they left office (AC Vol 53 No 19, New president, new laws and old enemies).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending