U.S. airstrikes in Somalia have tripled under Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:
I hope he carpet bombs it until there's no one left.

Tell me the country where bombing Terrorists increased the security saaxib ? Afghanistan, Irak, Syria, Palestine ?

In my opinion You can't fight Al shebab with bombing civilians, you need a long term strategy. It's Faarmaajos duty to deal with them, not Trumps.

Farm

VIP
Tell me the country where bombing Terrorists increased the security saaxib ? Afghanistan, Irak, Syria, Palestine ?

In my opinion You can't fight Al shebab with bombing civilians, you need a long term strategy. It's Faarmaajos duty to deal with them, not Trumps.

Syria is much better today than it was in 2014, ISIS is nearly eliminated due to aggressive Russian strikes.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
It needs to be carpet bombed then maybe it’ll be habitable for humans.

80% of Southern Somalis must be killed without mercy.
Such severe killing that they will beg the world: please stop, we will fight shabaab now.

Communities from Baidoa, Ceelbuur,Janaale, Jilib and Beledweyne will beg!

80% of Southern Somalis must be killed without mercy.
Such severe killing that they will beg the world: please stop, we will fight shabaab now.

Communities from Baidoa, Ceelbuur,Janaale, Jilib and Beledweyne will beg!

Nigga i laughed so hard, you are crazy. 80 Percent must be killed without mercy....You as a southener say that. What i can't deny is you have principles and would even kill almost all of your people for them, maybe somalia needs a man like you :)

If south somalis have an issue they can always come and stay in central somalia. Or do they have stockholme syndrom? i always wondered why these niggas never just get up while shabaab sleep and either kill them or run away. If they stay then they support them and are our enemies.

:susp:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Syria is much better today than it was in 2014, ISIS is nearly eliminated due to aggressive Russian strikes.
The difference is the Russians target the terrorists 99% of the time US sometimes drops care packages “accidentally” to the terrorists :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending