U must be nuts to invest in Xamar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not a lander that was a troll post that weirdo dug up from two years ago. Yaab
You're a clear troll. You come after khatumo, discuss SL politics, hate on HG/Mogadishu excessively and you want me to believe you're what you say you are?
Beenta iska dhaaf. Most MX are not major qabilists like you, you must have some other ancestry.

You're a clear troll. You come after khatumo, discuss SL politics, hate on HG/Mogadishu excessively and you want me to believe you're what you say you are?
Beenta iska dhaaf. Most MX are not major qabilists like you, you must have some other ancestry.

I never said i was MX you ilko yar brainwashed with HG propaganda. I claim nothing lower than Darood

HG defense minister resigned 3 days before the bombing, he knew. HG want to kick out all MX from xamar again, just like they did back in 1991. History repeating......

HG defense minister resigned 3 days before the bombing, he knew. HG want to kick out all MX from xamar again, just like they did back in 1991. History repeating......

HG should finnish clearing up their burnt and mangled corpses out of the streets first.

:drakewtf:

Except he's not HG but Raxanweyn and we don't know why he resigned yet. Lol this place is full of fake news.

:drakewtf:

Except he's not HG but Raxanweyn and we don't know why he resigned yet. Lol this place is full of fake news.

I have been saying this since I joined this site but nobody believed me. Worse yet is how many users here don't even think for themselves, they just take fake stories and fake history as the truth. And worst of all, is how many users don't criticise arguements based on anecdotal evidence (e.g. Someome saying I have been to Somalia 10x, I have seen and observed ...).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending