U.K./American Somali diaspora are very intriguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
I’m from the UK I’m just tired of seeing Somalis and their ugly clothes that make my eyes hurt and their millions of kids that they can’t even afford. It’s the same everywhere in the world not just the UK. :bell:
Why don't you offer them a ride to school or their home, if you hate saying them in public?:lolbron:

It is a fact. I have family in the Uk. All they do is leech.
a friend of mine who got married few years ago had a baby recently and their family wanted to find a two bedroom flat. her husband has a good job so they were looking to rent private. literally all the islaamo she knew went ballistic. they told her not to waste her money and fake separate from her husband so the government can give her a big council flat and ceyr. the shit these islaamo do to trick the system is insane. if they put that energy into a job, they'd be making bank

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Coming from a canuck, this must be a joke lol watch your back, Abdi might just end you for stepping on his turf

I’m from the UK I’m just tired of seeing Somalis and their ugly clothes that make my eyes hurt and their millions of kids that they can’t even afford. It’s the same everywhere in the world not just the UK. :bell:
you right but you gotta hide our ceeb sis. they'll use it against us :damedamn:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
"Somalis suck everywhere." is what a lot of Somalis here want us to believe.

You never hear about the good ones, of which there are many.
Thats all I'm saying.
Shame.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
The children born from immigrants who tahrrib to the uk don’t leech they actually have well paying jobs and rent homes but for the ones who got married early at like 18 and had kids before their twenties have the same fate as their parents

a friend of mine who got married few years ago had a baby recently and their family wanted to find a two bedroom flat. her husband has a good job so they were looking to rent private. literally all the islaamo she knew went ballistic. they told her not to waste her money and fake separate from her husband so the government can give her a big council flat and ceyr. the shit these islaamo do to trick the system is insane. if they put that energy into a job, they'd be making bank
My first cousin did the same thing. They deserve to be taken to labour camps. Nothing good comes out of a UK council house.(estate) All the kids will be hardcore gang bangers and s.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
My first cousin did the same thing. They deserve to be taken to labour camps. Nothing good comes out of a UK council house.(estate) All the kids will be hardcore gang bangers and s.
The irony:kanyehmm:

streets gotta eat .

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
It’s disgusting wallahi all these big families have like 5 bedroom flats leaving those who actually are poor and need housing on the street :uCkf6mf: my mom knew a somali lady who escaped Mogadishu with her twin girls who were like a few months old and her 4 year old son from the children’s father ( he wanted to kill them ) and al shabab she got turned down by the government and sent back nobody knows what happened to them and the flat they were supposed to get was given to a somali family who drive a bmw and spoil their kids But apparently can’t afford to pay £400 monthly :ivers:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Don't forget they are reer Uk.
Canada is literally known for being a places where does two things are extremely common:gucciwhat:. I can assure you the percentage of ties and gang bangers are far lower here then in your country of residence.

Canada is literally known for being a places where does two things are extremely common:gucciwhat:. I can assure you the percentage of ties and gang bangers are far lower here then in your country of residence.
I was referring to the leeching part.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
It’s disgusting wallahi all these big families have like 5 bedroom flats leaving those who actually are poor and need housing on the street :uCkf6mf: my mom knew a somali lady who escaped Mogadishu with her twin girls who were like a few months old and her 4 year old son from the children’s father ( he wanted to kill them ) and al shabab she got turned down by the government and sent back nobody knows what happened to them and the flat they were supposed to get was given to a somali family who drive a bmw and spoil their kids But apparently can’t afford to pay £400 monthly :ivers:

That’s honestly so sad, wallah. :icon e sad:

they have no qualms about eating and raising their kids on haraam money :farmajoyaab:

Reer Canada and uk are pretty much the same when it comes to s and stupid gang bangers.

The only difference is uk has sizeable number of salafi zealots who are equally waste of sperm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending