U GOTTA B KIDDING ME! Canada Minister hussein succumbs to qoomaluudh brobaganda 2 secure his seat

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
79B8546D-84BA-4BE5-B80C-89C408C8F9AA.jpeg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I support the Mj Haaji but I don't support the lesbian Ilhaan omar! Hayeee Hajiii can I match with u with the Gays? I Will wear my LOVE GAY shirt

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Mjs will sell their soul for power. Him and Ilhan are typical two faced gaalo ass licking bakhti
Hooyada waaas and may the curse of Allah be upon your entire family tree and your tribe amiiin

May Allah bless ilhan omar and minister hussein amiin thuma amiin

Hooyada waaas and may the curse of Allah be upon your entire family tree and your tribe amiiin

Hoyaday dont side with qomu lood. The curse of allah has already cone down on qomu lood and it will again and it will take them and their supporters like you and your fake mj leaders

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

Ilhan was good for the Somalis at the beginning, but her downfall was imminent as she continued on, forgetting about who brought her there!
She spoke her mind, made many enemy's, divorced her Husband for an Caadan just for politics. MN-5 will not elect her again
Minister Hussein has continued on to bring in Somalis, So forhence has the backing of his people

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Hoyaday dont side with qomu lood. The curse of allah has already cone down on qomu lood and it will again and it will take them and their supporters like you and your fake mj leaders
The united states and canada are not muslim countries Last time i checked unless you are a khawrij terrorist who wants to impose islam on the rest of the world.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Ilhan was good for the Somalis at the beginning, but her downfall was imminent as she continued on, forgetting about who brought her there!
She spoke her mind, made many enemy's, divorced her Husband for an Caadan just for politics. MN-5 will not elect her again
Minister Hussein has continued on to bring in Somalis, So forhence has the backing of his people
Ilham omar and minister hussein dont represent somalis, minister hussein represents Canadians and ilhan represents the united states.

Who cares who somalis want? Somalis are divided in somalia and divided in the diaspora, its everyone for themselves,.

@Cognitivedissonance should run for office.

@Jaydaan

But as a guest, it is Ok for you to watch and jerk in your uncle's house and called his wife a "" because she was protecting her children from your addiction to . Your hypocrisy is nauseating.

When i lived at my uncles house years ago i searched in the family computer. Then later on when the kids were playing with the computer hardcore images popped up. The kids screamed. My uncles wife i hated that ed made a huge deal out of it. Me and uncle had an awkward talk

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/have-you-been-caught-watching--by-a-family-member.66694/

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Ilham omar and minister hussein dont represent somalis, minister hussein represents Canadians and ilhan represents the united states.

Who cares who somalis want? Somalis are divided in somalia and divided in the diaspora, its everyone for themselves,.
Yes, but they came to office DUE TO SOMALIS
Without Somalis living in MS-5, Ilhan would not even step afoot in Washington DC, let alone Congress

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

@Jaydaan

But as a guest, it is Ok for you to watch and jerk in your uncle's house and called his wife a "" because she was protecting her children from your addiction to . Your hypocrisy is nauseating.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/have-you-been-caught-watching--by-a-family-member.66694/

Incels need help not derision

@Jaydaan

My sin was being young and horny
As an ex quran teacher you know what allah did to previous qomu lood. If we alll followed your life style mankind would die out in 1pp years. Tells you this isnt what is natural

My sin was being young and horny
As an ex quran teacher you know what allah did to previous qomu lood. If we alll followed your life style mankind would die out in 1pp years. Tells you this isnt what is natural

@Jaydaan

As a certified wanker, you did sound holier than though with your criticism of their excellences, I just wanted to point out that.

Trending

Latest posts