Typical morning in the UK, cadaan vs madow road rage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you guys singling the brotha out , The cadaan was the one acting tough at the beginning , calling the guy a c*nt and yelling at him , but when the brotha got aggressive he backed down .
Tell me you don't drive without telling me you don't drive, the post™. He's literally blocking the road when doesn't have the right of way and threatened to stab him in the neck lol :mindblown:

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
Acting emotionally isnt masculine, anyone can get angry and act bad
abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The strong are not the best wrestlers. Verily, the strong are only those who control themselves when they are angry.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 6114, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2609
rather than quoting from the Hadith; understand what I‘ve meant by “masculinity”

I wasn’t referring to his fragile lack of anger temperament; I’m referring to his Skin.

Have you notice every culture is colourist; Religious or not

light being the Symbol of hope.

while Darkness being the symbol of despair or fear

it’s odd.
I believe Muhammad Ali put it better:

Tell me you don't drive without telling me you don't drive, the post™. He's literally blocking the road when doesn't have the right of way and threatened to stab him in the neck lol :mindblown:

I'm not from the UK , they drive on the wrong side of the road over there .

and that wasn't my point, I was only describing what I saw , their behavior , the cadaan guy was a bit aggressive at the beginning , he only backed down when the black guy outmatched him lol.

Last edited:
I'm not from the UK , they drive on the wrong side of the road over there .

and that wasn't my point, I was only describing what I saw , their behavior , the cadaan guy was a bit aggressive at the beginning , he only backed down when the black guy utmatched him lol.
I don't argue with North American niggas who drive automactic "cars" :trumpsmirk:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
rather than quoting from the Hadith; understand what I‘ve meant by “masculinity”

I wasn’t referring to his fragile lack of anger temperament; I’m referring to his Skin.

Have you notice every culture is colourist; Religious or not

light being the Symbol of hope.

while Darkness being the symbol of despair or fear

it’s odd.
I believe Muhammad Ali put it better:

Not actually true. Some of the more popular ones, sure. But, funnily enough, Waaqism, the pre-Islamic faith of Somalis, that is still practiced by some Ethiopians, considers "Black" to be a holy color and a representation of God:

Waaqeffannaa is an indigenous faith of the Oromo people in one Waaqaa and it is one of several notable monotheistic and indigenous African religions. Followers of Waaqeffannaa believe in one Supreme Being called Waaqaa. They call him “ Waaqaa maqaan dhibbaa” (Waaqaa with a hundred names) to show the pluralism of Waaqeffannaa, “Gurracha garaan garbaa leemuu garaa taliilaa” is a phrase to show that Waaqaa has a black color, which in Oromo shows pureness as well as indicating that Waaqaa is beyond human comprehension.

Waaqa is the supreme being and is omniscient, omni-benevolent and omnipotent.[11] He is also just and loving.[9] This supreme being is addressed through a variety of names in the different regions and many believe that the term Waaqa means 'the God with many names'. The Oromo people also use the term Waaqa Gurr'acha to address the creator, which translates as 'the black God'. The term is believed to indicate that Waaqa is the origin of everything, is mysterious and he is the one that can not be interfered with.[10]

Why are you guys singling the brotha out , The cadaan was the one acting tough at the beginning , calling the guy a c*nt and yelling at him , but when the brotha got aggressive he backed down .
Indeed, folks here are jumping the gun lol. Any excuse to be a racist eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts