Not open for further replies.

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
43169E63-24C7-4092-966F-97B1EBB085CA.jpeg

I would be angry too... if my car looked like that:chrisfreshhah:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
The black guy had his aggressive genes activate, you see what i mean when i say black people escalate 90% of the problems they cry about. Jumped out his car wanting to fight when the white guy just wanted to argue normally

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
The black guy had his aggressive genes activate, you see what i mean when i say black people escalate 90% of the problems they cry about. Jumped out his car wanting to fight when the white guy just wanted to argue normally
The cultural phenomena is right.

black: intimidation and masculinity.

white: fragile, soft and feminine.

think about it.

He did what I see a lot of black guys do. React to your reaction and get confident if they feel you don’t want fight. At my company we have a warehouse department and we watched a video at work where a white guy beat the sh1t out of a black guy who acted like this and threw something on his face. By biracial boss was like he woke up his colonial side lol.

Nothing happened though wtf, go to Egypt, India or any other crowded 3rd world shithole and youll see real road rage

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
He did what I see a lot of black guys do. React to your reaction and get confident if they feel you don’t want fight. At my company we have a warehouse department and we watched a video at work where a white guy beat the sh1t out of a black guy who acted like this and threw something on his face. By biracial boss was like he woke up his colonial side lol.
Black descendants of slavery have a defeatist attitude so they end up overcompensating oftentimes. Even the biracial ones behave like this. How is that ?

Last edited:

:deadpeter::childplease:

And this doesn't apply to white guys at all? Yeah, it's always amusing when people treat whites as individuals and others as representative.

:deadpeter::childplease:

And this doesn't apply to white guys at all? Yeah, it's always amusing when people treat whites as individuals and others as representative.
It does. But not close to same level. The average asshole white guy don’t get in petty situations blacks do. The attitude of talking all tough and loud is definitely a black thing

That behaviour isn't unique to madows, most guys do that weird posturing shit, but they display it way more than any other ethnicity wallahi. Especially the ones from bigger cities like London/Manny etc. Apart from Pakis, they're easily the worse group of people to have a fair one-on-one scrap with lol

That behaviour isn't unique to madows, most guys do that weird posturing shit, but they display it way more than any other ethnicity wallahi. Especially the ones from bigger cities like London/Manny etc. Apart from Pakis, they're easily the worse group of people to have a fair one-on-one scrap with lol
That’s the issue. Whites when they go there are way more violent. But a lot of time you see madows pick up an argument for the smallest things in weird places like a supermarket or in a bus and just talk sh1t.

That’s the issue. Whites when they go there are way more violent. But a lot of time you see madows pick up an argument for the smallest things in weird places like a supermarket or in a bus and just talk sh1t.
White do that as well tbh, but the working class ones will atleast back it up and have a punch up with you lol. Madow guys just love drawing attention to the situation walalhi, it's all mouth 9/10.

Why are you guys singling the brotha out , The cadaan was the one acting tough at the beginning , calling the guy a c*nt and yelling at him , but when the brotha got aggressive he backed down .

The cultural phenomena is right.

black: intimidation and masculinity.

white: fragile, soft and feminine.

think about it.
Acting emotionally isnt masculine, anyone can get angry and act bad
abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The strong are not the best wrestlers. Verily, the strong are only those who control themselves when they are angry.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 6114, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2609

Why are you guys singling the brotha out , The cadaan was the one acting tough at the beginning , calling the guy a c*nt and yelling at him , but when the brotha got aggressive he backed down .
Because the black guy went out of his car first and approached him and the white argued it’s his side who had the right first. The black guy never disputed it and said he don’t care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts