Typical french

Xoxoxo

VIP
Belgium, France and Austria already have a ban on the headscarf and hijab. Many people here in the Netherlands (white people) are also waiting for it to be applied here

Xoxoxo

VIP
“Country of freedom and tolerance” my ass. Their arguments are really bullshit and full on nonsense.

I’m just happy by the fact that those countries don’t have a large Somali community.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Immigrate to another country or go back home, they ch0pped off a native French dudes head in the name of Islam why wouldn’t they hate you, niggas gotta know how to act like a minority and keep it lowkey

Idk why djiboutians love living in that cursed country so much you can’t even practice your religion in peace. I have some family there and we been telling them to come to canada

“Country of freedom and tolerance” my ass. Their arguments are really bullshit and full on nonsense.

I’m just happy by the fact that those countries don’t have a large Somali community.
They're intolerant and hypocritical.. Seriously.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Idk why djiboutians love living in that cursed country so much you can’t even practice your religion in peace. I have some family there and we been telling them to come to canada
It’s getting worse in general. Belgium got this ban too so my female friends have to take off their SCARFS NOT EVEN HIJABS to attend school. Dumbass white people want it here too which will be a problem because you have a sizeable Somali community living here.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Immigrate to another country or go back home, they ch0pped off a native French dudes head in the name of Islam why wouldn’t they hate you, niggas gotta know how to act like a minority and keep it lowkey
Just because idiotic Arabs are committing terrorist attacks doesn’t mean that other Islamic minorities had something to do with it. Wallahi Somalis are the least silent among the Islamic diaspora and non of us committed an attack to these white peoples but we are STILL caught in the middle

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Just because idiotic Arabs are committing terrorist attacks doesn’t mean that other Islamic minorities had something to do with it. Wallahi Somalis are the least silent among the Islamic diaspora and non of us committed an attack to these white peoples but we are STILL caught in the middle
Somalis are not in a problem in France they’re barely there, there’s a minority of djboutians in France. The djboutians are hated because they’re African, there was a survey done on the French youth and they are anti immigration because they think that they are getting replaced and overtaken in their own country. As Muslims we’re advised to make hijrah to Muslim lands not Christian, if you choose not to you gotta deal with the shit in the TikTok vid above.

Trending

Latest posts