Typical criminal geeljire of HENNESSY-land; kills frnd N a drunken-Stupor. Now on the run

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
https://www.google.com/amp/s/global...-north-edmonton-shooting-toronto-suspect/amp/

A4A176AE-80A4-487C-8CFD-C33BB19D020A.jpeg

Last edited:
Why are geeljires in Edmonton so fucked up. I read a cbc story about one farax who stalked his victim and waited for him to finish his escapades in the bedroom then murdered him cold blood. :damn:Alot of geeljires down at Alberta get murdered by their close friends which makes family members less reluctant to tell the cops:francis:

Link that story.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What is it that makes the Geeljire Hennessy so aggressively violent whereby they love killing their best friend.

In 3rd world UK it is mainly about stabbing of Geeljire enemy but in Hennessy-land it’s usually their closest pal

Niggas will put anyone in a pack for clout smh :snoop:

Yup broski killing has become a sport. Gun totting Geeljires in Canada need to have a summit where a code in which fellow geeljires and innocents are exempt from being smoked. This murder shit is really fucking up the community

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Yup broski killing has become a sport. Gun totting Geeljires in Canada need to have a summit where a code in which fellow geeljires and innocents are exempt from being smoked. This murder shit is really fucking up the community
That will never happen sxb them opp packs are too macaan :ahh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I mean his name is Dhiblaawe what do you expect :gucciwhat:

Canada actually took in all the bad Somalis not even joking. :chrisfreshhah:

What is it that makes the Geeljire Hennessy so aggressively violent whereby they love killing their best friend.

In 3rd world UK it is mainly about stabbing of Geeljire enemy but in Hennessy-land it’s usually their closest pal
I don’t know why but suddenly I like not having much of a social life :williamswtf:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:dead::dead:

This is why parents need to be careful about the types of names they give to their kids.

That wasn’t his name but rather his grandfather’s name. Clearly the dude inherited the attributes of his Awoowe who was a troublemaker “dhiblaawe”. It can allude to the Awoowe’s killing nature “ dhiblaawe”. Basically this Canadian one’s family is very familiar with this type of problems but the difference is that in Canada you have to pay for your crime.

That wasn’t his name but rather his grandfather’s name. Clearly the dude inherited the attributes of his Awoowe who was a troublemaker “dhiblaawe”. It can allude to the Awoowe’s killing nature “ dhiblaawe”. Basically this Canadian one’s family is very familiar with this type of problems but the difference is that in Canada you have to pay for your crime.

I think Dhiblaawe is different from Dhibloow. Dhiblawe means to be without dhib.

Trending

Latest posts